https://www.espn.com/watch/: ESPN Sportscenter Live Stream Now
To allow another of your devices to access ESPN+, sign in on that device with your ESPN.com account username and password. If you have purchased ESPN+ via in-app purchasing on Apple, Google or Amazon devices, you will need to first link your ESPN+ purchase to your ESPN.com account in the ESPN App before you can access ESPN+ on other devices platforms. You can create an ESPN.com account for free by clicking on the login link on ESPN.com.
Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box: How to link your subscription and watch
- Press the Xfinity button on your device remote
- Select Apps
- Select Video, then scroll and select the ESPN app
- Alternatively, you can also give the voice command “ESPN App” into an Xfinity Voice Remote to open the app
- Select Get ESPN+ and select the plan for you — If you already have a subscription, select Log In under the plan options
- Go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser and enter the activation code you see on your Xfinity device
- Click Continue
- Log In to your existing ESPN account*
- On your Xfinity device, navigate to the ESPN+ tab and enjoy
*Disney Bundle Subscribers: Your ESPN/ESPN+ account will exist under the same email and password used to sign up for The Disney Bundle.
Roku: How to watch
- Please (Log In) on your Roku Device. For an example how to link your ESPN+ Subscription to your Roku Device please Click Here.
- Highlight and click ESPN+ tab on the top of your screen to begin your ESPN+ experience.
Web: How to watch
1. Go to https://www.espn.com on your web browser.
2. Click on your profile.
3. Click Log In.
4. Enter your credentials and Log In.
5. Highlight ESPN+ and click Watch Now to begin your ESPN+ experience.
Amazon Fire TV: How to watch
- Log In on your Amazon Fire TV. For an example of how to link your ESPN+ Subscription to your Amazon Fire TV, please Click Here.
- Select ESPN+ to begin your ESPN+ experience.