https //www.ctv.ca/activate 5 Digit Code : Enter the CTV Activation Code on TV
Since Internet Explorer support was officially ended by Microsoft in 2016, some users would not play video playback. If you can look at Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari, we recommend that you do it. No login is required in order to access news clips and news programs.
You can also access the articles on our website without a login at all times. You need a username and password for your account from a participating service provider to access authenticated life and archived content (displaying the lock icon).
How do I activate the CTV App
- CTV app can be downloaded from your device’s app store or marketplace. Check that it’s in the store in Canada.
- Start your device with the CTV application.
- In the Account Management section, select the ‘Sign In’ button
- An activation code will be provided to you
- Visit ctv.ca/activate and sign in via your BDU provider in your web or mobile browser
- Enter the activation code shown in the app when promoted.
- Once you’re finished, you should see your browser’s ‘Success!’ message.
- Enjoy the CTV app’s best!
Watch CTV on a phone or tablet
Authenticated access CTV News content is accessible via iPhone, iPad, Android Apple TV, and web-enabled desktop and laptop computers. Viewing our digital-exclusive live channels, LIVE1-4 does not require a sign-in. You must sign in to watch CTV News Channel LIVE programming. Login is also required for some archived video. You must sign in if you see a lock icon.
• Launch the CTV News app and choose Sign In from the navigation bar or one of the live streams.
• Open a web browser and navigate to www.CTVNews.ca/appletv.
• Type in the activation code that appears on your television.
• If you are an existing subscriber, you will be given the option to sign in.
How to Activate CTV for Amazon Fire TV via ctv.ca/activate
The steps to activate CTV for Amazon Fire TV via ctv.ca/activate are given below. So, feel free to take a look at them.
- First, open your Fire TV and download the CTV app on it.
- Next, launch the app on your device, and go to the settings.
- Then, find CTV and select the device you are activating it on.
- Next, click on “Connect” to start watching the subscription on your Amazon device.
Note: these steps are also applicable for Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Activate CTV for Apple TV
- First, start your Apple TV, and go to the Apple App Store.
- Now search for CTV, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Now launch the App and sign in to your CTV Application, you will see the activation code on your TV screen alongside the guidelines for the activation.
- Once you have the activation code, open ctv.ca/activate into your mobile or computer.
- Next, on the given page enter the activation code in the given field and select Continue, follow the ongoing instructions.
- Once the activation is complete, use your mobile number to complete the CTV application.
ctv.ca/activate on PS4
To activate the CTV app on your PS4 you need to follow the given procedure:
- First, go to your PS4 home screen > TV > video option.
- In case you do not have CTV on your device yet. Then go to the Playstation store and download the CTV App from there.
- Now select your TV provider from the drop-down menu, and then you will get the activation code.
- Now visit ctv.ca/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the given fields.
Activate CTV on Xbox
Here are the steps to activate the CTV on your Xbox:
- Open your Xbox, search for CTV and download the App on your device.
- Now go to the Xbox menu and click on the “Activate Channel”.
- Now select your tv provider from the drop-down menu, and then you will get the activation code.
Now visit ctv.ca/activate from your mobile, and enter the activation code on the given fields.
What platforms and devices can I watch CTV on?
CTV.ca programming is available on desktop, mobile web, and through the CTV App on smartphones, tablets and Connected TV devices.
CTV.ca supports the following desktop and mobile web platforms:
- PC: Windows desktop, tablets, and smartphones running version 8.1
- Mac: Desktop running OS 10.11+
- iPad, iPod and iPhone running iOS 12+
- Android smartphones and tablets running version 7.0+
The CTV App is available on the following mobile devices and can be downloaded through the Apple or Google Play store:
- iPhone, iPod and iPad running iOS 11.0+
- Android smartphones and tablets running version 7.0+
Additionally, the CTV App is available for download on the following Connected TV devices:
- Xbox One
- Samsung SmartTV and blu-ray players with Samsung Smart Hub: 2017 – 2020
- Apple TV HD and 4K, tvOS 14+
- Amazon Fire TV Gen 2+
- Android TV OS 7.0+ on Sony Android TV, nVIDIA Shield & Xiaomi Mi Box devices
CTV.ca and the CTV App can be cast with the following devices:
How do I log into CTV without a provider?
Using the CTV GO app
- Start the CTV GO app.
- Browse the content CTV has to offer.
- Choose what you want to watch.
- When prompted or when signing in, select BELL as your TV service provider.
- Log in using your MyBell username and password. …
- Choose a program and start watching.
How do I download CTV app on my LG Smart TV?
- Press the Home/Smart button on your remote to bring up your launcher.
- Click the More Apps Button.
- Open the LG Content Store App.
- Choose Premium.
- Find your app in the LG Content Store, then choose Install.
How much does the CTV app cost?
The app and content is available at no charge. However, watching CTV GO on your computer or mobile device will count toward your monthly Internet/mobile data usage. Note: The app gives you access to content from your local CTV station, based on the TV subscription you have at home.