https //www.cowin.gov.in/home not working :
The Cowin App and the Website will be down most of the times because there is server overload. The server will be down if it cannot able to handle the maximum number of requests at a time.
Please wait for sometime as the server will be back if the traffic becomes normal.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Link
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Login www.cowin.gov.in App or Co-Win Portal in India to access the Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate. Now you can download and verify your Covid vaccination certificate via verify.cowin.gov.in, Umang App, DigiLocker, Aarogya Setu, and other methods without the need for a beneficiary ID or reference ID by simply entering your Aadhar Card details.
The Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Cowin App will be issued in a variety of formats and ways. Everyone who plans to get vaccinated, whether for the first time or second time, should obtain a vaccination certificate from cowin.gov.in Vaccination certificate download In India, you can obtain the certificate of Covid-19 vaccine simply by providing your mobile number and Aadhar Card information.
What will be the procedure to download the Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from the various methods available, as well as the most recent update, will be discussed below.
Downloading the Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Using the UMANG App
It is required to download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate, which can be done in a variety of ways. Vaccination certificates can be put to a variety of different uses as well. For government employees in several states, it is now obligatory for them to have a vaccination certificate in India, or else their salaries will be withheld. It is also necessary to link the passport information with the COVID-19 immunisation certificate..
Consequently, follow these procedures to obtain a Covid-19 immunisation certificate with the Umang App:
- Download the Umang App from the play store if you haven’t downloaded it before.
- You need to check the tab what’s New. Under this tab, you will get the option CoWin.
- Further, go to this option and click on covid-19 certificate for vaccination download.
- Enter your mobile number. Add the OTP further to it.
- Then, add the beneficiary name correctly.
- Download Certificate of Covid-19 vaccination from Umang App.
Download Covid Certificate of vaccination through CoWin Portal
We all know that CoWin website www.cowin.gov.in has been widely used by everyone for multi-purposes. From getting vaccination dates to getting the option for downloading Covid-19 Final Certificate After 2 dose vaccination. Here are following steps which are as follows:
- Go to the CoWin website first.
- There go to the option Sign In and then Log in by using your details.
- Once you enter the dashboard you will see your own dates of vaccination of the First and second dose.
- Now there you will find the option to download CoWin Certificate.
- Tap the download link and make the easy download further.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate through Arogya Setu App
All of you surely have heard of the Arogya Setu App since its inception. The Arogya Setu App was the first application created by the Indian government for the purpose of locating any Covid-19 sufferer in your vicinity. As a result, you will receive regular updates on Covid-19 cases. The following are the procedures to be followed:
1. Download and instal the Arogya Setu App from the Google Play Store if you do not already have it on your mobile device.
2. The CoWin tab will now appear at the top of the application. Simply click on it.
3. If necessary, log in to the application or register for it.
4. Next, enter the 13-digit beneficiary number and continue as before.
5. You will be presented with a download link; click on it.
6. You can now download the Covid-19 immunisation certificate.