https //www.callofduty.com/status for Updates : Call Of Duty Community Update
Delivering the best game experience possible across Call of Duty is our top priority. Call Of Duty are committed to supporting healthy games and a thriving community so that Call Of Duty can all play and have fun together. Your feedback means everything to them.
Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season Two Delay
The expected launch is now February 14 instead of February 2. This will allow us to continue balancing and optimizing your gameplay experience, which remains our priority.
More Communications to Come
Going forward, you can expect to hear from us more often regarding Call of Duty’s state of play. Studios remain focused on continuously improving your game experience, and we greatly value our community feedback. More frequent and detailed communication updates will be posted here and across Call of Duty social channels.
JUNGLE, UGR, LAZAR NOW LIVE IN NEW CALL OF DUTY
This is turning out to be a great year for Black Ops Cold War. Following the launch of the WMD Multiplayer map and the Vargo 52 Assault Rifle in March, Treyarch is now offering another batch of content with the arrival of the Jungle Multiplayer map, the UGR SMG, and Eleazar “Lazar” Azoulay, the Operator made famous for his work alongside Adler in the hunt for Perseus.
The next round of content is now live. Read on for more details:
Enter the Jungle
Deploy to Vietnam in this return of a Black Ops series classic. First introduced in the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops, Jungle has subsequently been featured in nearly every title of the series. A large 6v6 Multiplayer map, the environment consists of a low-lying river abutting a military base, ruins, and village.
Vantage points abound throughout, and its loose three lane structure provides plentiful maneuvering for the opportunistic Operator. Here’s what you need to know, whether you’re deploying here for the first time or returning as a grizzled veteran.
Given Jungle’s large size, it’s just as common to hold a position as it is to run blazing forth from end to end. The southern Village sees much action throughout a match, situated as it is between the Ruins and Headquarters. You might also take the northern route, clearing out enemies in and behind the building leading to the coveted Bridge overlook in the center of River. Or maybe you’ll circle around the center map, dislodging enemies from the map’s many vantage points.
Featuring plentiful long-range fights interspersed with close-quarters combat around buildings and natural formations, it’s important to note where you’re positioned at all times, especially when navigating the treacherous River. When in doubt, group up with some friendly Operators; in this deadly place, the extra firepower can’t hurt.
Top 3 Tips
- All Eyes on River. Whether looking down from the western Ruins, the center Bridge and Tunnel, or the east-facing Lookout, there are plenty of vantage points covering the main River path. Learn the various points so you can utilize them to your own advantage when targeting enemies in the water, and so you know where to look when making the dangerous crossing yourself.
- Smoke Out. When you need to push in uncertain territory, a Smoke Grenade can make a world of difference between getting eliminated and confusing the enemy position. Pair it with the Cold Blooded Perk if you notice any Thermals at work on the enemy team. A great way to neutralize snipers when traveling through low-lying areas.
- Clear the Skies with Uncle SAM. Scorestreaks can do a lot of damage here, so do what you can to make sure it’s your team’s Scorestreaks inflicting the pain. Equip the SAM Turret Field Upgrade to counter enemy air Scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters. Considering Jungle’s large size, it shouldn’t be too difficult to find a safe place to plant it.
Weapon Detail: The UGR SMG
The UGR is accurate and deadly, firing steel darts that penetrate even the thickest armory. Use Gunsmith to outfit the SMG into a short-range powerhouse or a mid-range precision tool. In either form, you can count on its accuracy and handling to see you through the toughest situations. Here’s its in-game description: Full-auto submachine gun. Underwater rifle modified for improved land performance. Fires 5.56mm steel darts with moderate bullet velocity.
And here’s how to unlock the base version in Multiplayer and Zombies:
Using an SMG, kill an enemy revealed by your Spy Plane, UAV, or Field Mic in 15 different completed matches.
Eliminate 1000 enemies while using an Epic rarity or better SMG.
Top 3 Tips
- Five’s All You Need. As an accurate, fast handling SMG, the UGR gets by just fine with five attachments. Drop the Muzzle and Underbarrel, plus either the Handle or Stock. Though equipping all eight attachments via the Gunfighter Wildcard is certainly satisfying, you’ll enjoy a more robust loadout via Danger Close, Law Breaker, or Perk Greed.
- Add A Bang. Specific to the UGR, the Explosive Flechettes Magazine attachment offers a marked improvement to ammo capacity and damage output by increasing each magazine’s round limit from 27 to 30 and adding explosive damage to each shot. Your reload quickness and aim down sights speed will take a slight penalty, but it still makes for a snappy weapon.
- Now That’s a Deal. Look for the “Dealmaker” SMG Blueprint launching alongside this update as part of the “Lazar Operator Bundle.” It shoots Green Tracer Rounds and comes equipped with the Explosive Flechettes attachment along with four others focused on speed, accuracy and a 2x magnification zoom that’s perfect for Jungle. Better yet, you can use it while completing the in-game challenge to unlock the base version of the weapon.