https //www.aainflight.com login page : AAdvantage Inflight Wi-Fi Login
To get Upgraded, high-speed Wi-Fi on American Airlines, login into https://www.aainflight.com page. If you fly often, join the American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan for $49.95 for a monthly plan or $59.95 for a 2-device monthly plan.
Select domestic flights offer premium, high-speed Wi-Fi for an additional fee. Experience lightning-fast web browsing, email checking, and movie streaming from providers like Netflix, Hulu, and HBO.
To see what’s on your flight, check your boarding pass or online ahead of time.
How do I log in to my account?
You need to be an AAdvantage member to get an account number. There are a couple ways to become a member :-
- If you have an AAdvantage credit card, you might have an AAdvantage number already set up.
- You can make an account online and choose a username and password for login.
If you don’t remember your AAdvantage® number, you can retrieve it at login where it says, ‘Need AAdvantage number?’
If you don’t remember the password you chose when you created an account, you can request it at login (click ‘Need password?’)
How to connect to Wi-Fi
Phone or tablet:
- Download the American Airlines app before takeoff.
- Enable airplane mode and connect to the “AA-Inflight” Wi-Fi signal.
- If you’re not redirected, open a browser and enter aainflight.com.
- Connect to the “AA-Inflight” Wi-Fi signal
- If you’re not redirected, open a browser and enter aainflight.com
You can always access aa.com for free during your flight.
Pay as you fly
Wi-Fi is available on almost all routes for as little as $10.
If you fly often, join the American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan for $49.95 for a monthly plan or $59.95 for a 2-device monthly plan.
To buy an American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan, you must:
- Be an AAdvantage® member
- Have an email address saved in your AAdvantage® account
- Have a credit card with a U.S. billing address saved in your AAdvantage® account
Your monthly Wi-Fi subscription will be valid on most domestic flights operating between airports within the United States, or between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Central America, where network coverage is available.
Panasonic international Wi-Fi services are not included in the American Airlines Wi-Fi Subscription Plan.
Phones and electronic devices
You can use your cell phone, laptop and other electronic devices onboard until advised by the flight crew, but phone calls aren’t allowed during flight.
Please keep these things in mind during taxi, takeoff and landing:
- Put small devices in airplane mode and either hold or place the device under your seat
- Laptops, virtual reality headsets and other large items cannot be held and should be turned off and put away