https //workspace.google.com/dashboard login :
By login into Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite), you’ll receive a number of additional business-grade services which are not included with Google’s free consumer apps.
These services include: custom business email, twice the amount of cloud storage across Gmail and Drive, 24/7 phone and email support, 99.9% guaranteed uptime on business email, interoperability with Microsoft Outlook, additional security options like two-step authentication and SSO, and administrative controls for user accounts.
Your first time logging in
After you receive an email from Squarespace with your temporary password, log into your Admin Console to complete the setup.
1. Click the Log Into Email link in the confirmation email.
2. Log in with the temporary password and the newly established email address. If you already have a Google Workspace or Gmail account, such as your personal account, choose Add account first, then log in.
3. Read and accept the Google Workspace Terms of Service.
4. To replace the temporary password, create a new one for your account and click Change Password.
5. Review the terms of service for Google Workspace and click Accept Terms of Service.
6. You’ll be redirected to your newly created Google Workspace email.
Log in after setup
After logging in for the first time, use these URLs to access Google Workspace. Replace “yourdomain.tld” with the custom domain you use for Google Workspace. We recommend bookmarking these for easy access:
- Admin Console – http://admin.google.com/a/yourdomain.tld
- Email – http://mail.google.com/a/yourdomain.tld
Custom and secure business email, ad-free email experience
Up to 150 participant video meetings + recording, up to 24 hours
Up to 2 TB secure cloud storage per user
Google Cloud Search capability
Security and management controls
24/7 Standard support