https //watch.tbn.tv/activate: Steps to Activate the Trinity Broadcasting Network
The world’s largest religious network and—according to Nielsen Ratings—“America’s most-watched faith channel,” TBN offers inspirational programming 24/7. Its waves cover the globe via 78 satellites, allowing TBN to reach more than 100 million households in the US alone.
Founded in 1973 by Paul and Jan Crouch, TBN began as a dream to “build a Christian television network that spans the whole world.” Today that dream is reality…and still expanding! Our programming is broadcast in not only America, but also Europe and the Middle East, Russia, Central Africa, Spain, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Brazil, and more. Some countries even have original programming in addition to translated shows, reaching people in their own language.
TBN features teaching from some of the world’s most dynamic ministers, the Praise variety program with faith-based interviews and special guests, wholesome movies, news with a Christian worldview, and much, much more.
If you have not subscribed and created an account yet, you will need to do that first.
The first time you sign up, you’ll be prompted to set a password:
- Head to our login page located at watch.tbn.org/login and enter your email address and password.
- If you’ve already created a password, and it’s not working, you can reset or set a password on this page. You can also reset it by selecting “forgot password” at the bottom of the Sign In page.
- Once you’ve selected “forgot password” you will receive an email in your inbox from TBN to set your password.
- Check your email inbox and select set your password.
- After you set your password, you will now be able to sign into TBN on your app with your new password.
Use the link below to sign up for your free TBN account.
Sometimes when you sign up on the iOS or Android app, it won’t recognize you as a subscriber right away. If this is happening for you, please try the following steps to connect it to your app subscription:
- Log out of your account within the app.
- On the main sign-in screen, tap the “Restore iTunes subscription” or “Link to an existing iTunes subscription” option in the iOS app, or “Link your existing Google Play subscription” for Android. It will appear at the very bottom of the screen.
Using the TBNRoku channel, you can watch our videos on your TV. Follow these steps to subscribe right within the channel.
- Add the TBNRoku channel to your Roku.
- Open the TBN Roku channel on your Roku and click Subscribe.
- Select Monthly or Annual (when available)
- Enter your payment information and confirm the subscription.
- You will then be able to watch immediately and will get emailed a link to watch on your computer and other devices.
From your Computer:
- On the video page, open the Chrome menu in the upper right corner of the window (or the View menu) and select Cast.
- Select your Chromecast source (consider selecting Chrome Tab) and your Chromecast destination. Chromecast will then be connected and video will be playing on your TV.
- To disconnect from Chromecast, click the blue Stop icon next to your casting destination.
If there are any issues with the Chromecast stream, try setting the video to a lower quality.
The best way to access content on your Smart TV is to download the App from your TV App store if you have a supported Apple or Android TV.
If you have another type of Smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to log in or play the content from the built-in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. If you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit the site.
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a SEPARATE device (i.e. another computer or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch.
Make sure you have a reliable internet connection and you are using a supported browser.
- Head to the TBN Browse page.
- Click on the product or collection you want to watch.
- The video page will load and the video will start playing immediately.
- You can then make it full screen, turn on subtitles (if available), or leave a comment.