https //watch.obitus.com Login Page: Webcasting and DVDs | Obitus
To login into Obitus, go to https://www.obitus.com/ and Click on Login Button. Now enter your username and password given at the time of registration in the Portal.
Due to the nature of the internet connections there are some setups that on occasion where due to the internet service provider you have, the type of network you are on or what network routers/devices you have this device connected to will mean that you are unable to view our streams/video content. Here are a few more things to try:
- If you have another device, try that as well. Mobile devices, such as iPads, work most reliably.
- Restart your computer and internet router.
- Clear your web browser’s ‘browsing data’, including history, cookies and cache.
- Try using a different web browser. Google Chrome is often best, Firefox and Safari are good too. Edge/Internet Explorer both work, but are sometimes less reliable. Please make sure any browser is fully updated.
- If you’re using wireless/wifi, try plugging your computer into your internet router using a cable, if you can.
- If you can’t hear anything make sure your speakers are turned on and turned up. Try listening to something else just to check.
Please contact us through one of the methods below if you are still having issues accessing this service. If you’re experiencing difficulties accessing the webcast, it will help if you can specify what kind of device and browser you’re using.
If you were viewing a Live Webcast (happening as the service takes place) and can no longer see the video, it’s possible that connection to the crematorium has been lost. Please wait, and this should be restored as quickly as possible. If you were viewing a Watch Again (a service which has already taken place), please check your internet connection and reload the page.
If you’d like a recording of the webcast put back online to watch again, please speak to the funeral director or crematorium as they have to order this with us so the family can authorize it. Most of these will be back online within 2-3 working days, but some are taking longer if the crematorium’s internet is slower.