https //wa.me/ whatsapp number :
WhatsApp’s click to chat feature allows you to begin a chat with someone without having their phone number saved in your phone’s address book. As long as you know this person’s phone number and they have an active WhatsApp account, you can create a link that will allow you to start a chat with them. By clicking the link, a chat with the person automatically opens. Click to chat works on both your phone and WhatsApp Web.
Create your own link
Use https://wa.me/<number> where the <number> is a full phone number in international format. Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes when adding the phone number in international format.
Don’t use: https://wa.me/+001-(XXX)XXXXXXX
Create your own link with a pre-filled message
The pre-filled message will automatically appear in the text field of a chat.
Use https://wa.me/whatsappphonenumber?text=urlencodedtext where whatsappphonenumber is a full phone number in international format and urlencodedtext is the URL-encoded pre-filled message.
To create a link with just a pre-filled message, use https://wa.me/?text=urlencodedtext
After clicking on the link, you’ll be shown a list of contacts you can send your message to.
How to add an international phone number
- Open your phone’s address book.
- When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+).
- Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
- Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country. You can search online to find the country code you need.
For example, if a contact in the United States (country code “1”) has the area code “408” and phone number “XXX-XXXX”, you’d enter +1 408 XXX XXXX.
- Make sure to remove any leading 0s or special calling codes.
- If you meant to add a local (in country) phone number to your phone’s address book, enter the number as if you were calling your contact on the phone.
- All phone numbers in Argentina (country code “54”) should have a “9” between the country code and area code. The prefix “15” must be removed so the final number will have 13 digits total: +54 9 XXX XXX XXXX
- Phone numbers in Mexico (country code “52”) need to have “1” after “+52”, even if they’re Nextel numbers.