https //vaccine.hse.ie login :
After you register for your COVID-19 vaccine you can log in to the system to:
- view the status of your vaccination registration
- ask for a new vaccine appointment
- consent to getting your vaccine
- answer medical questions before getting your vaccine
- stop the vaccination process
How to log in
Log in using your:
- password – you set this up when you registered
- first name
- date of birth
- email address – this is the email address you registered with
You cannot log in to the registration system unless you have registered for your COVID-19 vaccine.
Your vaccine status
Your vaccine status is the first thing you will see when you log in.
This confirms that you have registered successfully.
You can also see what stage you are at in your vaccination process, including if your appointment has been scheduled.
The final stage is when you are fully vaccinated.
Change your vaccine appointments
If you cannot attend your appointment, you can ask for a new one.
You won’t be able to choose the day or time or a different vaccine. And you can only reschedule twice.
Only ask for a new appointment if there is a good reason not to attend.
Changing your appointment will delay your COVID-19 vaccine.
You can also request a new appointment by text message.
Consent and medical questions
You will get a text message asking you to give consent online and answer some medical questions.
You cannot get your vaccine without giving your consent.
The text will also contain details on:
- which vaccine you are getting
- a link to the vaccine patient information leaflet
Your consent will be for this vaccine. Giving your consent online will make it quicker for you to sign in at the vaccination centre.
If you cannot give consent online, you will have to do so at your appointment.