https //vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/#/ vaccine registration
• Vaccination is voluntary and no payment is required.
• Everyone who registers will be offered vaccination. When it is your turn, you will receive an SMS with the date, time and place for your vaccination.
• Registration is now open for everybody 50 years and older.
• We are moving down the age groups as quickly as we can.
Who must register?
- All Healthcare Workers (public & private) who intend to be vaccinated in Phase I
- From 16 April citizens aged 60 years and older (Minister Zweli Mkhize launch of registration for citizens above 60)
- From 1 July citizens aged 50 years and older
should enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) on http://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za/
Please direct questions to Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
What will the information be used for?
Information submitted during registration will be used to:
- Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
- Plan supply of vaccines and ancillary items
- Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
- Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination program, including but not limited to:
- where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments.
What do you need to register?
Use ‘Go Back’ to return to the previous page
• Use ‘Next Step’ to proceed
• Use your backspace button to delete and replace entries
• Compulsory questions or questions with restricted responses will show red and block you from proceeding if incorrectly completed/left blank. Any other questions are not compulsory.
• Please complete questions in the order that they appear, as some answers lead to additional questions and dropdown lists.
• Please complete in one sitting, as your information will not be saved until you finish the registration.
Landing Page (Using RSA ID)
- You can register with RSA ID Number OR Non-RSA Passport.
- Please enter your RSA ID and click ‘self register using ID’ to proceed OR
- Please select ‘Use passport’ if you would like to use a non-RSA Passport to register.
- If you select to use a non-RSA passport:
- • Enter country
- • Enter passport number
- • Click ’Self register using passport’ to proceed OR
- If you would like to use an RSA ID click ‘Use RSA ID’ to return to landing page
- Please enter your general information.
- Your cell phone number will be used to communicate with you by SMS about the vaccination program, and to confirm your vaccination code/ticket.
- Please ensure your cell phone number is entered correctly, starting with 27 (Country code) and removing the initial/first 0
- Please enter the name of your primary employer and job title.
- Please select whether you are patientfacing or not (Yes/No), based on whether you interact directly with patients.
- If you are patient facing, please select the location in which you work with patients from the dropdown list provided.
- Please select whether you are a Health Professional (Yes/No), based on whether or not you are a Health Care Worker who is registered with a statutory body (e.g. Nursing Council).
- If you select Yes please enter your Professional body registration number and/or Practice number, as appropriate.
- Please select your Medical Aid Scheme Name, Other, or None (if you have no Medical Aid) from the dropdown list.
- If you enter a Medical Aid Scheme you will be asked your Medical Aid Number. This is optional to complete.
- Once you’ve completed this, please proceed to ‘Next Step’ (Step 3, Final Step)
- Please select your Primary location of work including Province, District, SubDistrict/Local Municipality.
- • Please select your Health establishment from the dropdown list, or select ‘other’ if it is not listed.
- • If you select ‘other’ please enter the name of your work location.
- • Please enter the address for your location of work.
- To complete your registration please accept the terms and conditions, and click ‘Submit Registration’
- The Terms and Conditions are available on-screen as per the official SA coronovirus website.
- If you have any comments or feedback please enter them in the optional Comments box.
- The final screen will confirm that your registration has been successful.
- You will receive an SMS notification confirming that your registration has been received by the EVDS.
- If you wish to update your information you can ‘re-register’ using your same ID or Passport number to update/override your previously submitted information.