https //uenroll.identogo.com Appointment : How do I schedule an appointment at IdentoGO Indiana?
To get an Appointment, go to uenroll.identogo.com/manage-appointment. Once on the IdentoGO landing page please use the option to Search for Services by State and select the State of Indiana.
Follow the simple steps outlined below to complete the fingerprinting registration process:
1. Using your computer web browser, go to www.identogo.com.
2. Once on the IdentoGO landing page please use the option to Search for Services by State and select the State of Indiana
3. Select the option for Digital Fingerprinting.
4. Select Schedule a New Appointment.
5. On the Service Code entry screen, use the guide below to data enter the correct Service Code for the Fingerprint Reason that FSSA has instructed you to use.
• Child Care Center Employee = 24Y7GB.
• Child Care Center Volunteer = 24Y7HV.
• Child Care Home Employee = 24Y7BG.
• Child Care Home Volunteer/Household Member = 24Y7FY.
• Licensed Exempt CCDF Certified Employees = 24Y7N6.
• Licensed Exempt CCDF Certified Volunteers = 24Y7QQ.
• Unlicensed Registered CC Ministry / Employee = 24Y7SK.
o Once this Fingerprint Reason has been selected you will be asked to data enter your OCA Number, this is the first five numbers of your Registered Ministry Number.
• Unlicensed Registered CC Ministry / Volunteer = 24Y7T2
Once this Fingerprint Reason has been selected you will be asked to data enter your OCA Number, this is the first five numbers of your Registered Ministry Number.
• Juvenile code =24Y55f
6. On the next screen, you will be asked to choose the IdentoGO Fingerprinting Location by either entering the Applicants Home Zip Code OR by choosing a Region from the drop-down menu. You will then need to select an available date and time for the fingerprinting Appointment.
7. Complete the demographic information page. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk (*). When complete, click “Send Information”
8. In the event your Fingerprint Reason requires you to provide Payment for fingerprinting the next screen will prompt you to declare your Payment Method.
9. Print your confirmation page. If you provided an email address, you will receive an email confirmation as well.
10. Bring one of the following with you to your fingerprinting appointment: Valid Driver License, Valid State Issued Identification Card, or Valid Passport.
11. Arrive at the IdentoGO Enrollment Center at your appointed date and time. The Enrollment Agent at the site will check your Valid Photo ID, verify your demographic information with you, capture your fingerprints, and then submit your data in real time to the Indiana State Police for processing. The Fingerprinting Enrollment Center process normally takes less than five minutes.
12. All results will be processed by IN State Police and the FBI with the end results being submitted to Family & Social Services Administration as the Official Requesting Agency. Please note IdentoGO is never in possession of fingerprinting results.
IdentoGO® has a growing number of convenient locations across the U.S. to meet your identity-related needs.
What is an FBI Identity Check?
An FBI Identity History Check is a report that summarizes felony criminal arrest and conviction records submitted from ALL 50 states and the District of Columbia to the FBI. This service is provided in accordance with U.S. Departmental Order 556-73 that states an individual may obtain a copy of his/her FBI criminal identification record, upon request, for their personal review and correction purposes, and to challenge the information on record, and for other court-related matters. Of note, this information is for your personal use only, and not for employment or licensing submission.
Why do I need an FBI Identity Check?
- To verify your individual information is accurate
- To review in advance of an employer, an agency, or anyone else requesting it
- To request a correction if information is inaccurate
- To satisfy possible requirements for adopting a child in the United States or internationally
- To satisfy a possible requirement to live, work, or travel in a foreign country