https //teachhub.schools.nyc Login : How To Log Into Teach Hub
TeachHub (teachhub.schools.nyc) is a portal to support students and teachers. Students use their @nycstudents.net account by clicking on the Blue TeachHub box and on the page that opens, you enter your username and password.
Upon logging in, you will be on the “My School” page. Here you will see the school logo and a box for announcements which is not yet functional.
There are five tabs across the top. “Home”, “My School”, “My Dashboard”, “K-12”, and “High School”
On the right is a bell which the DOE uses to announce new features. You will then see a yellow circle your initials. This is used to set up your account and to log out.
The portal provides quick links to essential applications for remote learning, including:
- iLearnNYC, the NYCDOE Learning Management System
- Student report cards (available in the Student Documents icon)
- Student grades (available in MyDashboard – if published from DOE Grades)
- Multiple educational applications
- G Suite, Microsoft O365, and Zoom (using secure central accounts)
- And more!
To Sign In
- Students must sign in with their DOE Student Accounts
- Teachers must sign in with their DOE credentials
- School-issued G suite accounts will not work, you must use the DOE log in.
Directions for Getting Started –
Log-in for the first time –
Securing your account after first log-in –
1) Click your initials top right of page and choose “manage account”
2) On the left go to Personal Information
3) First step is to click on Pin Reset and set up a secure Pin then click save. The school does not have access to PINS or to reset PINS.
4) Second step is to click on Security Questions and set your security questions then click save
5) Third step is to click on Password Reset and set your own password then click save