https //stv.tv/ Activate and Enter TV Code: Enter STV 5 Digit Code Displayed on your TV
The STV Player is an online service which lets you to watch your favourite STV programmes:
- live – (if you live in our broadcast area) – STV and STV+1.
- on demand – (for all) – catch-up with missed shows, binge box sets or find something from our archives.
With exclusive content not available on the main TV channel, including dramas and shows from all around the world.
You can find STV on:
- our web site: stv.tv
- iOS or Android apps
- SKY or Virgin
- Freeview, Freesat, Now TV, Roku or Fire TV
How do I activate the STV Player on my TV?
How do I link my smart TV to the STV Player?
You can watch the video or follow the instructions below:
● The STV Player app already installed on your smart TV
● To have access to the internet.
What to do:
● Open the STV Player app
● Click on the ‘Join STV/Sign in’ button.
● You’ll be presented with a web address and unique 5-digit code on your TV screen.
● On your laptop, mobile or tablet, enter the web address – stv.tv/activate
● If you’re already signed in to your STV player account, you’ll be asked to enter the unique 5-digit code now.
● If you’re not signed in, enter your email address and click ‘Continue’.
Note; If you’re already registered for an STV player account, you’ll be asked to enter your password now.
● If you are not registered, you will now need to fill in the STV Player registration form
Enter the following fields; first name, last name, create a password, date of birth, postcode and select your marketing preference and then click ‘join STV’.
● You have now set up an STV player account and you’re signed in; enter the unique 5 digit code that is displayed on your TV screen into the website then click ‘Continue’.
● There will be a confirmation screen on the website and you’ll be automatically signed into the STV Player on your TV.
● Now it’s time to watch all your STV favorites and explore all our STV Player exclusives!
Also Read : How Do I Activate My ESPN Code?
Asked to enter code shown on TV
You will be asked to do this when setting STV Player up on the following platforms:
- Freeview Play
- Fire TV
- Sky Glass
What you need to do is:
- Enter web address displayed on your TV to the address bar(not a google search) on an another device ie: Laptop, computer, phone.
- Sign in if prompted with email address and password then click continue
- After signing in or if already signed in you will be prompted to enter 5 digit code displayed on your TV and click continue
- You should then see a message on your TV screen confirming activation
Alternatively you can sign in or join via stv.tv and click enter code link on the purple bar at the top of the page
If closing the app, it should remember the activation.
If signing out you will need to activate again.
If deleting the app and re-installing you will need to activate again.
Also Read : Crumbl Cookie Gift Card Balance
How do I use AirPlay on my iPad or iPhone?
You can use AirPlay to watch STV Player content from your iOS device on a TV via your Apple TV or Smart TV if it supports AirPlay*.
- Make sure your device and Apple TV / Smart TV are on the same WiFi network.
- The AirPlay icon will appear on the top playback bar if the stream you are on supports AirPlay – tap this icon to activate AirPlay.
- Select the device you want to play to.
1 Trackback / Pingback