https // Login : NYCHA Self-Service Program & Initiatives

https // Login : NYCHA Self-Service Program & Initiatives

You can now schedule an appointment at one of NYCHA’s recently reopened Customer Contact Center (CCC) Walk-In Centers for a time that is convenient for you. To make an appointment, visit


NYCHA’s Resident Employment Services (RES) Department provides an array of educational and vocational services for NYCHA residents. RES Staff will provide you with an overview of available services, which include referrals for employment, training, GED and ESL classes, apprenticeships, business development, resume workshops, etc. If you are interested in participating, you will be assigned a specialist who will assist you in achieving your goals. For more information, call RES’ hotline at 718-250-5904.

NYCHA provides a utility allowance for Section 8 tenants who are responsible for paying their own utilities. The utility allowance is deducted from the tenant’s gross rent share. The utility allowance is calculated based on the actual number of bedrooms in the Section 8 apartment.

How do I log in?

If you are an existing user, enter your User Name and your password and then click the Login button. If you haven’t created an account, please click the Register button and complete the registration process.

You may schedule an appointment to meet with the Housing Assistant assigned to your case by calling or visiting your development’s Management Office.

How do I register or create an account?

Click on the Register button and complete the registration form. It will require that you enter your last name, first name, date of birth, e-mail address, and social security number. The system will send you a registration confirmation E-mail which you will need to access the portal the first time. Only the person whose name was listed first on the application for Public Housing/Section 8 may register.

How do I register my pet with NYCHA?

To register your pet, please contact the Housing Assistant at your development’s Management Office. The Housing Assistant will discuss NYCHA’s Pet Policy with you and will ask you to complete a Dog or Cat Registration Form, show proof that your pet is licensed, is spayed or neutered, and has all the required vaccinations. A non-refundable pet registration fee of $25.00 is required, as applicable, when you submit the completed registration form. For additional information on NYCHA’s Pet Policy, go to and click on “Residents Corner” then “Resources” on the left navigation.

How long does it take to schedule a maintenance repair?

Residents can schedule maintenance repairs at times that are convenient for them by contacting NYCHA’s Customer Contact Center at 718-707-7771. If an emergency condition exists, NYCHA will address it immediately.

Am I eligible to apply for Section 8?

NYCHA will only accept Section 8 applications received from emergency applicants in the following categories: 1. Victims of Domestic Violence; 2. Intimidated Witness referrals from the District Attorney’s Office; 3. Referrals from NYC Administration for Children’s Services for the Family Unification and Independent Living programs.

1 Trackback / Pingback

  1. UPROXX – The Culture Of Now : What should I watch at Uproxx?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.