https://sbi.co.in/web/careers : SBI Clerk Result 2021
The 2021 result of the prelims round is now readily accessible on the State Bank of India’s official website, sbi.co.in. Candidates can use roll number to verify their results. Direct link and download steps below.
State Bank of India, on 21 September 2021, SBI Clerk Result 2021 of the preliminary examination was today declared. The Junior Assistant Preliminary Examination was conducted by the bank in July and August. Applicants who appeared in the prelims examination can check out the results and download a list of merits from the official SBI website sbi.co.in.
|SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Prelims Result 2021|
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Junior Associate (Clerk)|
|Written Exam Date||10th to 13th July 2021|
The registration for the recruitment of SBI clerks was held from 27 April to 17 May 2021. Candidates who qualify for the prelude examination could subsequently appear for the hands and interviews. The following is a direct link to download SBI Clerk Result 2021.
The final choice of candidates would be based on their performance in prelims, hands and interviews. Candidates must take the steps shared below to check their results and prepare for further examinations accordingly.
How to check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021?
You can check Junior Associate prelims result directly from the official website of the state bank of India i.e sbi.co.in. Below we share some instructions that you can follow to download Result pdf and we also mentioned direct link:
- Step 1: Open SBI Official website named by “sbi.co.in“
- Step 2: Click on “Career” Section
- Step 3: You will get “Preliminary Exam Result Junior Associate 2019-20 Prelims Result ” Link, Click on it
- Step 4: After that new window will appear on your screen where you will get the direct pdf download link
- Step 5: Check result by name or roll number on pdf, you will also get cut off marks as per category wise
- Step 6: Check your marks and scorecard whether you are eligible for the main exam or not
- Step 7: take the printout of pdf page where your result appears for future use