https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ : RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021-3896 posts released
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced open positions for the Village Development Officer (VDO) position, which includes 400 VDO positions and will be available in several districts. Any candidate interested in these open positions should visit the Commission’s website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and apply from September 10 onward.
You have until October 9, 2021 to apply for the positions. The recruitment initiative is seeking to fill 3,896 VDO positions.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 6th Sep -2021
- Closure of registration of application: October 9, 2021
- Last date for printing your application : October 9, 2021
Exam admission tickets will be found on the Commission’s website. No cards will be mailed out.
1. The applicants have to be between 18 and 40 years old as of January 1, 2022.
2. The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, and have an O-level certificate from the Electronics Accreditation Department of the Government of India (DOEACC). More information available in the announcement.
Application Fees is Rs.450
Candidates from OBC/ EWS/ BC categories have to pay 350 rupees, while candidates from the general category must pay 450 rupees. Candidates from SC/ST backgrounds have to pay Rs 250.