https //radio-navicode.honda.com and Get the Radio Code
You can obtain your radio and navigation codes from the following website: https://radio-navicode.honda.com. Before obtaining the radio and/or navigation code, you will need the following information.
How do I retrieve or unlock codes for my Honda radio and/or navigation system?
Your vehicle may come equipped with an anti-theft radio and/or navigation system. This anti-theft feature protects these units from being used if they were stolen from your vehicle. As a result, if either unit is ever disconnected from electrical power—such as the battery losing charge—the radio and/or navigation system may prompt you to enter an anti-theft code.
You can obtain your radio and navigation codes from the following website: https://radio-navicode.honda.com
Before obtaining the radio and/or navigation code, you will need the following information:
• Zip code
• Phone number
• Unit serial number
You can find your VIN on your windshield, in the door jamb, or on your registration or insurance card
The radio and navigation serial numbers are located on an anti-theft card or sticker inside your glove compartment. If you can’t find it, you may be able to retrieve your serial number electronically. From the website homepage, click “Device Serial Number” for more information
Once you have the details you need to obtain the code, you can click “Get Codes” from the above-mentioned website
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Every automobile has a unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) that contains information about that vehicle. You can find your 17-digit VIN:
- At the base of your vehicle’s windshield, on the driver’s side
- On your vehicle registration
- On your insurance statement or proof-of-insurance card
- On your Honda Financial Services statement
- On new owner surveys or customer satisfaction surveys sent by American Honda Motor Co, Inc.
- Valid VIN numbers use the letters A-Z and numbers 0-9, except for the letters I, O, and Q. If the VIN is not working properly, check to see if letters and numbers have been accidentally inserted. Make sure the letter O was not entered in place of the number 0. Also, make sure the correct number of characters has been entered.
Why did I not receive my weekly Warranty Claim Statement?
Ordinarily, statements are available on Monday of each week. It is possible that someone else at the dealership already opened and viewed the statement, at which point iN considers it to have been delivered. If you are missing statements, you can retrieve pervious ones using iN:
- Statements up to 90 days: On iN, go to Service > Acknowledgement, select Service and then click Display All, then select the weekly claims statement you need.
- Statements over 90 days: On iN, go to Business Management > Financial Management, and then click Claim Statement Inquiry where you can select statements by month and year.