https //qsep.cms.gov Login : QSEP – Driving Healthcare Quality Login
QSEP is an online platform that empowers learners to lead and manage their own learning in order to master the content. All training is available on-demand on a top-notch self-service portal.
CMS REQUIRED COVID-19 TRAINING
Go to: https://qsep.cms.gov/welcome.aspx.
1. Select “Sign up” for “Providers and Other Learners”
2. Tell Us Who You Are. Enter your Name and Email address
Select “Provider/Supplier” User Role from the drop-down list, select “Next” to continue registration
3. Select “SNF/NF – Skilled Nursing Facilities/Nursing Facilities” from the drop-down list under “Provider/Supplier Type”.
4. Select “Facility Search”. Enter your primary facility CCN, or facility name (first few characters), or zip code, or state and select “Search”. A list of facilities matching your criteria will appear. Select your facility from the list or select “Search Again” if your facility is not listed. Verify your choice on the following screen and select “Next” to complete registration. You will receive the email confirmation.
5. After confirmation, go to QSEP home page, select “Login” for “Providers and Other Learners”. Enter your email address to login to QSEP. You will be sent to the QSEPvTraining Catalog.
6. Use either the search field or the alphabetical listing to locate the training. The training names are:
• Targeted COVID-19 Training for Frontline Nursing Home Staff
• Targeted COVID-19 Training for Nursing Home Management (MANAGEMENT STAFF SELECT THIS MODULE)
7. Select the “Launch” button at the right side of the window beside the course listing.
8. The Training Menu page will be displayed, where you may begin the pre-test, training, and post-test.
9. After completing the post-test, return to the Training Menu page and select the “Training Evaluation” link.
10. Answer the following Training Evaluation questions:
• What is your Role in the nursing home? Select Clinical Staff or Management
• Were you hired at your current nursing home within the past two weeks? Select Yes or No
• Do you work at multiple CCNs? Select Yes or No. If yes, use the link to the Facility Search tool to select up to 4 additional facilities.
11. Answer the rest of the evaluation survey questions and select the “Submit Evaluation” button at the bottom of the survey.
12. Once the evaluation is submitted select “Click to View/Print Your Completion Certificate”.
This training may be completed in a group setting. QSEP requires all participants to sign-up individually and complete the pretest prior to attendance in the group setting. After the session, each individual must login again to complete the posttest and evaluation to receive a certificate. Contact your state Quality Improvement Advisor (below) for information on how many of your staff have completed the training. Contact email@example.com to make corrections or for a list of individuals that have completed the training.