https //portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/checkutmeresults 2021 :
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has launched an online application platform. Candidates for Direct Entry and UTME can now verify or confirm their admission status for all years on this platform. It should be noted, however, that monitoring your admission status on the JAMB portal is completely free!
You will discover more about the JAMB e-facility portal in this page. As a result, pay attention as you read. Before you continue on to examine the e-facility portal creation, login process, and many other features, learn a little more about the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Information about JAMB in a nutshell
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian tertiary admissions and matriculations board.
The board administers the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, which is required of all prospective undergraduates applying to Nigerian universities.
Applicants at Nigerian public and private monotechnics, polytechnics, and colleges of education are also required to take equivalent exams.
Mission Statement of JAMB
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) purpose is to accurately assess candidates’ talents and decide their readiness for further study.
Official Portal and Website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Now that you know what JAMB is and what it does, let’s learn about the Joint Admission Matriculation Board’s official website and gateway (JAMB).
The JAMB website may be found at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/.
How to Register for JAMB e-facility Portal 2021 and Login
It is necessary to create an account on the portal. Having an account grants you complete access to the content on the portal as well as additional JAMB services.
Creating an account is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below to create an account:
• Use this link to access the Jamb portal.
• Go to the top of the page and look for ‘create e-Facility account/login.’
• Click on ‘create new account.’
• Enter your email address
• Choose a security question
• Provide your security answer
• Log in to your email account and confirm your password. Check your spam folder if you don’t locate the email under updates.
•To complete your registration, click the link that Jamb will provide you.
• Fill in the blanks with the required information.
•After that, make an account.
• Log in to see your Jamb Profile after you’ve created an account.
• Go to https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility for further information.
• Fill in the blanks with your Username and Password.
•You will be taken to your Profile after clicking “Login.”
On the JAMB e-facility Portal, you can check your admission status for 2021.
If you don’t already have a JAMB account, you’ll need to create one. This is so you can see if you’ve been accepted.
If you already have a JAMB profile, simply follow the five (5) simple steps below to check your JAMB admission status:
• Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility to access the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal.
• Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
• Also, after successfully logging in, scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ button and select it.
• Also, choose your Exam year and fill in the appropriate fields with your registration number.
• Finally, go to the ‘Check Admission Status’ section to see your admission status.