https //pmkisan.gov.in Status :
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme is an initiative by Government of India in which 120 million small and marginal Indian farmers who have less than 2 hectares (4.9 acres) of landholding will get upto ₹6,000 (US$83) per year as minimum income support. The scheme was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019
The scheme will cost ₹75,000 crore (US$10 billion) per annum and will come in effect from December 2018. ₹6,000 per year will be paid to each eligible farmer in three instalments and will be deposited directly to their bank accounts
PM Kisan Nidhi Registration Status
• PM-Kisan Helpline No: 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free)
• Phone: 0120-6025109
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shri Sanjay Agarwal Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
• Shri Rajesh Verma, Additional Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
• Shri Vivek Agarwal, Joint Secretary & CEO-PM KISAN, Department of Agriculture ,Cooperation & Farmers Welfare , Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
To collect Land Information from the Farmers, State & UT Authorities are asking the Eligible Farmers to Fill in the Application Form. All States have different formats of this Application Form.
Note: Please Note that this is a Sample form. It might not be applicable at your Place. To get your Copy of Application Form, you are advised to contact the concerned officials.
How To Check Pm Kisan Yojana List 2020
1. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana also know as Pm Kisan Yojana.
2. Every year central government upload a new list of farmers who are eligible for the Yojana. This year too Modi government has released Pm Kisan Yojana list 2020.
3. To check the list farmers have to first visit the Pmkisan.gov.in.
4. Afterwards, they have to click on the Beneficiary link under FarmersCorner.
5. Then they have to select their State, District, Block and village
6. Now click on the submit button on the right side of the page.
7. Pm Kisan Yojana list 2020 will appear on the display.
8. Farmers have to find their name alphabetically.
State Wise PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana – Online Application Form, Registration Links
1 ) Andaman & Nicobar http://agri.and.nic.in/
2 ) Andhra Pradesh http://www.apagrisnet.gov.in/
3 ) Arunachal Pradesh http://www.agri.arunachal.gov.in/
4 ) Assam https://agri-horti.assam.gov.in/
5 ) Bihar https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
6 ) Punjab http://agripb.gov.in/
7 ) Chhattisgarh http://agriportal.cg.nic.in/PortHi/
8 ) Dadra Nagar haveli http://dnh.nic.in/Departments/Agriculture.aspx
10 ) Delhi http://agricoop.nic.in/
11 ) Goa http://agri.goa.gov.in/HomePage?1
12 ) Gujarat https://agri.gujarat.gov.in/
13 ) Haryana http://agriharyana.gov.in/
14 ) Himachal Pradesh http://www.hpagriculture.com/
15 ) J&K http://www.jkapd.nic.in/
16 ) Jharkhand http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/agri
17 ) Karnataka http://raitamitra.kar.nic.in/KAN/index.asp
18 ) Kerala http://keralaagriculture.gov.in
19 ) Lakshadweep https://lakshadweep.gov.in/
20 ) Madhya Pradesh http://mpkrishi.mp.gov.in/hindisite_New/indexhindi_New.aspx
21 ) Maharashtra http://krishi.maharashtra.gov.in/
22 ) Manipur http://www.agrimanipur.gov.in/
23 ) Meghalaya http://www.megagriculture.gov.in/
24 ) Mizoram http://agriculturemizoram.nic.in/
25 ) Nagaland http://agringl.nic.in/
26 ) Odisha http://agriodisha.nic.in/
27 ) Puducherry http://agri.puducherry.gov.in/
29 ) Sikkim http://www.sikkimagrisnet.org/
30 ) Tamilnadu http://www.tn.gov.in/department/2
31 ) Telangana http://agri.telangana.gov.in/2
32 ) Tripura https://agri.tripura.gov.in/
33 ) Uttar Pradesh http://upagriculture.com/
34 ) Uttarakhand http://agriculture.uk.gov.in/
35 ) West Bengal https://wb.gov.in/portal/web/guest/agriculture
Here are the Steps to Apply Online :
• Visit the Official Portal
• Go to the “Registration” Section and Enter Required Information
• Once Registered, Login using your Username and Password
• Then you can Fill in the Application Form
• Note Down the Application Number for Future References
1. In the database, the land owner’s name, gender.
2. Social Classification (Scheduled Tribes / Scheduled Tribes).
3. Aadhaar number, bank account number and mobile number etc.
4. Imitation of agricultural land Khatuani imitation.
5. Janshan Bank Account Number, Aadhaar and Mobile Number will help in identifying eligible beneficiaries and incompetent claimants.
6. The farmers having cultivated land of two hectare or less than this will be understood eligible for this scheme.
7. The scheme is sponsored by the Central Government. Therefore, the farmers have to be citizens of the country.
1. Aadhaar Number
2. Aadhaar enrollment number (If Aadhaar not available)
3. ID proof (Driving license, Voter ID etc)
4. Bank Account Number.
5. Address Proof
6. Mobile Number (optional)
7. Farm-Size in Hectare (optional)
8. Survey Number (optional)
9. Khasra Number(optional
Annadatha Sukhibhava (అన్నదాత సుఖీభవ ) is a welfare program started by Andhra Pradesh Government to provide ₹15,000 investment support to small and marginal farmer’s family per annum which includes ₹6000 Central Government Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi share. The government is providing support to nearly 70 lakh farmers including tenant farmers.This farmer investment support scheme where the cash is paid directly into the Aadhaar linked bank accounts will cover all the farmers in the state on Family as unit basis without any conditions. It was formally started on 19-02-2019 by providing ₹1000 Initially by RTGS Center.