https play edshed com : EdShed Web Game – Spelling Shed and MathShed
EdShed, or Education Shed Ltd. is the umbrella for several educational products and brands. These include The Literacy Shed, Literacy Shed Plus, Spelling Shed and MathShed.
How to play the game
Game play is simple and intuitive.
- Choose your age phase or custom list.
- Choose the level of difficulty.
- Your 10 spellings will appear and be read to you. In easy mode, press ‘Go’ and then choose the letters from the list in the correct order. Press the tick to continue.
- When you have completed your 10 spellings, a list will appear to let you know which words are correct.
- If you would like to save this list, type in your name and click the camera button. Your list will be saved into the photos on your device. Picture
Level of Difficulty
There are four levels of difficulty: easy, medium, hard and extreme.
Easy:This allows the player to read the word for as long as they like. The player then chooses the correct spelling from the jumbled letters of that word. The score is 1000pts for a correct spelling and up to a bonus 1000pts for speed plus 1 x 🍯.
Medium:This does not allow the player to read the word. The player listens to the word and then selects the correct spelling from the jumbled letters. The score is 2000pts for a correct spelling and up to a bonus 2000pts for speed plus 2 x 🍯.
Hard:This does not allow the player to read the word. The player listens then selects the correct letters from a series of random letters. The score is 3000pts for a correct spelling and up to a bonus 3000pts for speed plus 3 x 🍯.
Extreme:This does not allow the player to read the word. The player listens then selects the correct letters using a full qwerty keyboard. The score is 4000pts for a correct spelling and up to a bonus 4000pts for speed plus 4 x 🍯.
Additionally, a series of correct spellings will give a score multiplier of 3x, 5x or 10x.
How to make lists in the app.
1. Tap the “More Lists” button on the main menu screen.
2. Tap the “+” icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.
3. Tap “Create New List”. The other options allow you to import a list from a QR code.
4. Type a name for your list and click ‘Add’.
5. Tap the “+” icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.
6. You can add words individually by choosing “Add Word” or select multiple words from the full stage lists.
7. The list is now ready. If you wish to export the list as a QR code you can tap the QR Code icon in the blue bar at the top of the popup.