https //nmu.unionline.in :
The Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon Online Examination System, Mock Test for MCA, Mock Test for FE / SE / TE / BE, ME, B.Arch. Students
Please select the original exam date as per the timetable to complete your pending exams.
nmu unionline in Hall Ticket
Please select the original exam date as per the timetable to complete your pending exams
Enter PRN (Permanent Registration Number)
Enter Date of Birth (DDMMYY). For eg. 1st march 1999 will be 010399
Click on Select Active Tests and select your test
Click on Login to continue login
For any query regarding online examinations, please contact IT-coordinator. Link: https://tinyurl.com/y2kk6bfu
Checklist/Requirements for Online Examination:
1. Android phone, Desktop, Laptop (Windows / Linux / Mac) with working front camera as webcam.
2. Please ensure you’re using an updated browser such as (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) in incognito mode.
3. Must have an active internet connection.
4. Please ensure your mobile or laptop is fully charged.
5. Please keep required stationery handy with you (pencil, pen, rough sheet etc.)
1. To appear for the examination, click on this link : https://nmu.unionline.in
2. Make sure that your browser is allowed to access Web Camera.
3. University will be monitoring the examination. Any malpractices found on your end will not be allowed and you will not be allowed to continue the examination and you will be disqualified. You will see various warnings before you are disconnected. (*Please be alone in the room during the examination.)
4. Candidate may click on the “Submit Tesf’ button if he/she wants to submiti’end the test before the timer expires. If time expires, the examination will be submitted automatically.
5. Username is your PRN number & Password must be entered in DDMMYY format For Example – (180190) 18th Jan 1990. (User Name & Password must be entered in English Numerical only)
6. Click on Active Tests and select appropriate test from the drop-down list
7. Click on Sign In
8. You will be redirected to the Face Authentication Process
Hall Ticket Photo Identification
1. Look into the webcam so that the system verifies your face for authentication
2. During authentication if your face does not match with the uploaded photo ID available in the system, you will not be allowed to start the examinations.
3. Your exam timer will ONLY start after the photo is successfully verified.
• The Webcam captures your face randomly for security purposes and verifies various aspects to ensure integrity of the examinations.
• University will be monitoring the examination. Any malpractices found on your end will not be allowed and you will not be allowed to continue the examination and you will be disqualified. You will see various warnings before you are disconnected.
• Please be alone in the room during the examination
• Ensure there is no noise, or no one is talking in the room during the examination.
• During monitoring if more than one person is found in the nearby areas your examination will put on hold and further action would be taken