https //nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/registration page : TCS Online Recruitment Portal
If you’re interested in applying to TCS Campus Placements, you can do so by visiting the TCS NextStep Registration Link listed below. Candidates who plan to attend TCS NextStep Campus Drives across India will greatly benefit from this post. All Pass out Students are required to complete the online registration process at nextstep.tcs.com. Detailed information on registration is provided in the following sections. As a result, we recommend that students follow the following instructions. Everyone on and off campus can use the TCS Nextstep Registration 2022 Window.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, business solutions and outsourcing organisation that delivers real results to global businesses ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT and IT-enabled services (ITeS) delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model (GNDM), which is recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.TCS IT services span across Application Development, Maintenance and Modernisation, System Integration and Performance Engineering.
How do I Register on Next Step?
1. Request you to refer to the below path to register in Next step portal:
2. Request you to log on to nextstep.tcs.com ->Register Now->select “IT”->fill the registration form.
3. Please enter your name as appearing on your Passport or SSC Mark sheet. It is extremely important to enter your name correctly. Please recheck the details entered to ensure there are no errors.
4. Enter your
5. Next Select the Gender, Email Id and Mobile Number.
6. Now enter the Institute Name. In case the name of your Institute is not present in the drop down, please type your Institute name correctly in the box and press enter or Click on next tab.
7. Enter the Passout Year or Year of Passing and the Test Center for your Exam.
8. Now select the Security Question and Click on Submit Button.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
My account is locked. How can I unlock it?
Ans. Request you to directly log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
a. Click the ‘Unlock Account & Reset Password’ link on the Login screen. You will receive an auto-generated email for resetting the password after 15 minutes.
b. Please do not click on the link repeatedly as every time you click on the link, it will take another 15 minutes to generate the new password and sent to your registered email address.
c. Request you to use a Desktop/Laptop. Please clear the cache, history and cookies and use the latest version of Internet Explorer/Google Chrome.