https //myapps.burlington.com Login Activate : Current/Former Employees Login – Burlington
To access 1st Up outside of the store at myapps.burlington.com, you need to activate your account and complete the two-step verification process. It takes a few minutes to complete, but then you have access to 1st Up and other Burlington systems wherever you go. Follow the steps below.
ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Go to https://activateaccount.burlington.com
2. Select Activate My User Account to begin process
3. Enter your information
- a. Associate ID – This is the same ID you use to log into Workday. It is also located on your pay stub
- b. Date of birth (MM/DD)
- c. Home zip code – The one currently listed in your Workday profile and on your pay stub
4. Create a new password
5. Select Finish to activate your account. Your Burlington username will appear on the screen.
Please allow approximately 10 minutes for your account to sync with Burlington’s network. Then you may setup two-step verification using your Burlington username and password.
Already done this? Move to the Getting 1st Up Outside of the Store Remote Access Instructions below
1. On your phone, go to myapps.burlington.com. You will be directed to sign in through the Microsoft Authenticator website
2. Enter your Burlington username followed **@bu********.com and your password.
3. Once you reach the “More Information Required” page, select Next to begin setting up your verificationmethods (Microsoft Authenticator App and phone).
4. Follow the screen prompts to set up the Microsoft Authenticator App on your phone.
5. Download the Microsoft Authenticator App from Google Play (Android phones) or App Store (iPhone).
6. From the App, select Add Account and select Work or School account.
7. From the Microsoft Authenticator website, select “Pair your account to the app by clicking this link.”
8. Approve notification from app on your phone to finish setting up your account
9. Once app has been added as your verification method, enter your phone number in the Microsoft Authenticator website as the second verification method
10. Choose call or text to verify your phone number and successfully set up the second method of verification.
11. You can now log into myapps.burlington.com. You can also set up your 1stUp Account
GETTING 1ST UP OUTSIDEOF THE STORE
IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD 1st UP TO A SMARTPHONE
1. First, watch this 2 minute video for instructions on how to register or check the 1st Up QRC
2. Download 1st Up from the iOS or Google App Store (Note: The app is free but data rates may apply)
IF YOU WANT TO ACCESS 1st UP FROM A COMPUTER
1. Go to www.burlington1stup.com
2. Enter your log-in credentials (Burlington **@bu********.com and password, those created in the steps above
Once you are in-explore! Follow channels, “like” or comment on posts, submit a shout out and discover all 1st Up has to offer! If you have questions or need help, contact1 st*********@Bu********.com. Remember to include your name and store number.