https //microsoft/devicelogin Activation Code : Microsoft Account Device Login Account
Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and select Register device to continue. Enter your device’s serial number to register it to your account.
Adding a device to your Microsoft account helps you see its warranty status, get support or request service. You can also find or lock it if it’s lost.
Register a device to see its warranty
To see the warranty coverage for your Surface, Surface accessory, Xbox, or Xbox accessory, you’ll need to register its serial number. Some online features won’t be available when you add your device this way.
- Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and select Register device to continue
- Enter your device’s serial number to register it to your account
- Select your device to see its warranty information
Get a device repaired
If you’re having problems with your device, you can get help online and create a service order. After you register your device, here’s how to create a service order:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and select the device that’s having issues
- Select Start order, then follow the instructions
Remove a device
If you don’t use a device but it still appears in your devices, here’s how to remove it:
- Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and find the device you want to remove.
- Select the device to see all your options, select Remove device, then follow the instructions.
Change your Microsoft account password
If you know the correct email address and password for your Microsoft account, it will be easy to manage.
1. Log in with the email address and password correctly by visiting microsoft.com in any web browser.
2. Click on your username and then click on the account page.
3. Touch the “Change password” option on the left side of the page.
4. It will ask you to verify your identity. Simply press “I have a code” and enter the code you received in the email address you use to log in.
5. After that, follow the instructions to change the old password to a new one.
Method 2. Retrieve the forgotten password from the Microsoft account with the “Reset your password” page
If you have no idea of your Microsoft account password, the link to reset your password is your life buoy. Just follow the steps below to do it.
1. Go to the “Reset your password” page and then choose the reason why you need to reset the password. Tap the “Next” button and continue with the next step.
2. Enter the specific email address that applies to logging into your Microsoft account but the password is lost
3. Type the characters you see on the screen to verify that it is not a robot. Then press “Next” and continue
4. If your blocked account has linked security information, it will send a single digit code to the email address or phone
5. Enter the code you received and go to the next screen. You will be allowed to create a new password for your account.
How to Reset your Microsoft Account Password
This article can help you find it.
How to find your Microsoft account using your security information.
Change your Microsoft Password
Account Live.com Password Recovery
two-step verification with your Microsoft account
Change or reset Microsoft Windows 10 Password
Microsoft Forgot Password
Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.
Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.
Enter the code and select Next.
When you see the account you’re looking for, select Sign in.
If you don’t have the necessary security information and can’t receive a verification code, you may need to use a different verification option, see Recover your Microsoft Account.
To manage your security info, see Microsoft account security info & security codes.
Note: If you don’t use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows and you need to change your Windows sign-in password, see Reset your Windows 10 local account password.
Change your Microsoft account password
Keep your account more secure by changing your password regularly. It only takes a few steps.
How to change your Microsoft password
1. Sign in to your Microsoft account using your current password. If you forgot your password, either select Forgot my password and follow the steps. Or, for deeper account sign-in issues, see How to reset your Microsoft account password.
2. Once you’ve signed in, select Security.
3. Select Password security.
4. Type your current password, then type a new password and type it again to verify.
5. Select Save.