https //mhada.gov.in recruitment : MHADA Online Form, Registration
A lottery of 8.205 low cost homes in the Mumbai metropolitan Region was announced by Konkan Home Development Board (KHADB), a region unit of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) (MMR). The lottery charge is Rs 5,000. Although many reports suggest different dates of registration, interested persons may apply on August 24th 2021 on https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/OnlineApplication/Konkan/, according to MHADA’s lottery website.
The enrollment ends on 22 September 2021. The EMD is paid online on 30 October 2021. On 31 October 2021 the finalised list of candidates accepted is published. A transparent, computerised process is scheduled for the MHADA Lottery 2021 on 10 November 2021. The reimbursement of EMD shall begin on 25 November 2021 for applicants whose name was not in the drawing list.
|Lottery 2021 details||Important dates|
|Online registration (starts on)||August 24, 2021, 12 noon|
|Online registration (ends on)||September 22, 2021, 11.59 pm|
|Online payment of EMD (last date)||October 30, 2021, 11.59 pm|
|Publication of final accepted applicant list||October 31, 2021|
|MHADA lucky draw||November 10, 2021|
|Refund date||November 25, 2021, 11.59 pm|
How is MHADA lottery plan 2021 to register?
By registering on the official MHADA site, all interested applicants can apply for the MHADA Housing Scheme 2020. The step-by-step guide for MHADA Lottery 2020 registration is below.
NOTE: The 2020 lottery scheme currently does not exist MHADA.
• Go to the official Homepage https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/
• Create an MHADA Lottery/Login User account if you have a registered user name
• Click the submit button
• Fill in the required details.
• Enter your registered mobile number/email in the OTP which you received via SMS/EMAIL
• Complete your monthly revenue information
• Download a photo in passport size in the necessary size
• Enter the details of your PAN card and upload a scanned copy
• Enter the details of the contact
• Enter bank information
• Submit the application and confirm it
• Request the scheme. When applying for this scheme you must choose the scheme code.
Eligibility Under MHADA Lottery
To be eligible under the MHADA Lottery, the applicants must go through the following points and must fulfill all the criteria given below:-
- The age of the applicant must be above the age of 18 years; an application in the name of a child would not be accepted.
- The applicant must hold a domicile certificate.
- An applicant can apply for LIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 25,001 to Rs 50,000
- An applicant can apply for MIG flats with a monthly income of Rs 50000 to Rs 75000.
- Applicants earning over Rs 75,000 per month are eligible for HIG flats.
- The applicants must hold a PAN Card.
Documents required for MHADA lottery scheme 2021
To apply for the MHADA lottery 2020 scheme, the applicant must hold all these documents –
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- Birth certificate
Types of Lottery in MHADA
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is regulating mainly Four Type of Lottery-
- Mumbai Board MHADA Lottery 2021
- Pune Board MHADA Lottery Scheme 2021
- Nashik Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- MHADA Housing Scheme Konkan Board
- Nagpur Board MHADA Housing Scheme Draw
- Amravati Board MHADA Housing Scheme
- MHADA Housing Scheme Draw For Aurangabad Board