https //medicoveronline.com vaccination :
Steps to be followed for getting yourself registered for COVID-19 vaccination:
- Step 1: Download the Co-WIN app or log on to www.cowin.gov.in
- Step 2: Enter your mobile number and click on the “Get OTP” button. OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- Step 3: Enter “OTP” and click the Verify button.
- Step 4: Once the OTP is verified, Registration of Vaccination appears
- Step 5: You will be directed for registration of the vaccination. Choose one photo ID proof, fill in the details.
- Step 6: Once details are filled in, click on the registration button.
- Step 7: Once the registration is completed, a confirmation message will be received.
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccination at Medicover Hospitals?
- Step 1: Register yourself in the CO-WIN application before you start booking.
- Step 2: You will get a Co-WIN Reference ID.
- Step 3: Click on COVID-19 Vaccination Registration and then fill-up the required details. Select your preferable location and vaccination type.
- Step 4: Give the Co-WIN Reference ID number
- Step 5: Tap on I agree to terms and conditions
- Step 6: Once you tap on it, click on proceed to pay and it will redirect you to the payment page.
- Step 7: After the payment, an invoice will be generated.
- Step 8: Show the invoice in the Hospital and take your jab.
Registration for Vaccination
- You represent and warrant that the information you submit during registration is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
- You may not transfer your vaccination and you will be responsible for the activities associated.
- Medicover Hospitals will not be liable for any loss or damages as a result of your failure.
- By getting registered on Medicover Hospitals portal you agree to receive transactional and/or promotional communications from us via email, telephone, SMS, and chat.
- The registration on or use of the website or an app is only available for natural persons, other than those who are ‘incompetent to contract’ under the contract act. That is people including minors, undischarged insolvent, etc. are not eligible to register or take the vaccination.
- Further, you are solely responsible for any side effects and the failure happens during registration or before and after the vaccination.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the App/Website, We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
i. Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
ii. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between ‘Bank(s)’, or
iii. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
Scheduled period as per Government & WHO norms:
- Duration between 1st dose and 2nd dose for COVISHIELD should be minimum 84 days.
- Duration between 1st dose and 2nd dose for COVAXIN should be minimum 28 days.