https //kmut.tn.gov.in Login : Kalaingar Magalir Urimai Thogai Portal Login
A woman who has completed 21 years of age can apply by login at kmut.tn.gov.in for the benefit of Artist Women’s Entitlement Scheme for Heads of Households from families meeting the following qualifications . That is, those born before September 15, 2002 can apply.
For this scheme Public Distribution Fair Price Shops will be taken as a unit of enumeration. Applicants should apply only at the Application Registration Camp where the Fair Price Shop is located where their family card is available .
Only one beneficiary is eligible to apply for a family card
The Tamil Nadu government is planning and implementing various welfare programs on the path of equality called ‘Anukinge Pen Nigar’. Among them, the Hon’ble Chief Minister has announced a scheme to provide entitlement amount every month as another great welfare scheme.
Artists are not eligible to benefit from the Women’s Rights Scheme
If any of the family members of the applicant applying for the benefit of Artist Women’s Entitlement Scheme belong to any of the following categories of family members, the applicant belonging to that family shall not be eligible for the Women’s Entitlement amount.
1) Households earning annual income above Rs 2.5 lakh.
2) Income tax return filers and income tax payers with annual family income above Rs 2.5 lakh.
3) Professional taxpayers earning income above Rs.2.5 lakh per annum.
4) Employees of State, Union Government / Public Sector Undertakings / Banks, Boards, Local Bodies, Employees of Co-operative Societies and their pensioners.
5) Elected People’s Representatives (except Municipal Council Ward Members). i.e. Members of Parliament, Assembly Members, District Panchayat Presidents, District Panchayat Members, Panchayat Union Presidents, Panchayat Union Members, Panchayat Council Presidents, Corporation, Municipality, Borough Presidents and members.
6) Those who own four wheeler vehicles like car, jeep, tractor, heavy vehicle etc. for personal use.
7) Owners of businesses with an annual turnover of more than Rs.50 lakhs and paying Goods and Services Tax (GST).
8) Families already receiving continuous social security scheme pension and government pension.
Family members falling under any of the above ineligibility categories are not eligible to benefit from the Artist Women Rights Scheme.
When to appeal and where to appeal?
Appeals should be made through e-Service Center only to the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer within 30 days of receipt of the rejection SMS on their registered mobile number with relevant supporting documents proving their eligibility.
If you are an eligible beneficiary, you have to go to the bank and link your Aadhaar number with your bank account to get the entitlement amount.
Entitlement amount will be paid into their bank account of all eligible beneficiaries who have applied under Artist Women Entitlement Scheme.
Those who have already failed to apply for the petition under the Artist Women’s Rights Scheme can apply through the e-service centers from the date notified by the government to apply.