https //help.ea/en/ihi/atqj1lhc4v : I can’t log in to my EA Account
If you can’t remember which email is on your account, see if we can help you find your EA Account email address in a different way.
If you haven’t activated Login Verification, you’ll need to contact us to update your account information.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
- Go to the EA Help login.
- Click Forgot Your Password? to reset your password.
- Enter your email or EA Account ID.
- If you forgot the password for an underage account, enter the underage EA Account ID, not the parent or guardian email.
- If you don’t remember your email or ID, try logging in with a connected platform account.
- Check your email for a link to create a new password, and follow the instructions.
I have a linked account
Try logging in to your EA Account right here on EA Help using your connected platform account where you play your EA games.
To do that:
- Click Log In.
- On the pop-up window that appears, choose to log in with your PlayStation Network account, Xbox Live account, Steam account, Apple ID, Facebook account, or Google account:
- Another pop-up will appear for the platform you chose. Log in using your sign-in details for that account.
- If the account you sign into is linked to an EA Account, you’ll now be logged in on EA Help where you can view your account information.
After logging in, if you want to update your email address:
- Click Accounts > Change email address to make updates in the EA Account Settings portal.
- We’ll send a verification code to your registered email. Enter the code in the pop-up window to change your email.
I haven’t linked my account
If your platform account isn’t linked to your EA Account:
- Try logging in with your Origin ID and password.
- Log in with your EA ID if you have the EA app. If your phone number is linked to your account, you can use that too.
- Create a new EA Account and link to your console account if you are a console-only player.
I’M NOT GETTING LOGIN VERIFICATION CODES
Not getting Login Verification codes? Make sure:
- Your inbox isn’t full.
- You’ve checked the spam folder.
- You or your service provider haven’t blocked us.
Set up multiple methods for Login Verification
- Go to your EA Account Security settings.
- Under Login Verification, find Preferences.
- Click Edit.
- We may ask you to verify your account. We’ll send a Login Verification code to either your email or phone number.
- Choose the new method you want to add to your account.
- Click Send Code.
- Use that code to activate Login Verification for a new method.
Using the app authenticator
When you use the app authenticator, you’ll get a code from the Google Authenticator app whenever you need it.
- Pick App Authenticator when you’re setting up Login Verification, then click Continue.
- Choose your device from the pull-down menu.
- Install the Google Authenticator app for Google Play or iPhone.
- Open the authenticator app.
- Click Begin Setup.
- Choose how you want to set up the authenticator:
- Choose Scan barcode to scan the QR code from your Settings.
- Choose Manual entry to type in your EA Account’s email address and the Secret Key from your Settings.
- Enter the code that the authenticator gives you.
- Click Save.
Now when we ask you for a Login Verification code, you can open the app and enter the 6-digit code that appears.