https //gizmos.explorelearning.com Login Code: Teacher / Student Login – Explore Learning Gizmos
Each ExploreLearning class has a unique Gizmo Class Code for distribution to students. If you do not know your Class Code, please consult the teacher of the class.
How Do I Login to Gizmos?
Gizmos is going through a makeover! As we transition, please follow the appropriate link below to get support for your specific product experience:
If your Gizmos experience is on the URL apps.explorelearning, then click here .
If your Gizmos experience is on the URL gizmos.explorelearning, then please read below.
To log in to your Gizmo account, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to gizmos.explorelearning.com
- Click the Login/Enroll button at the top right of the page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click the Login button
If you haven’t registered (teachers only) or enrolled in class (students only) for the first time, you will need to complete this step before you can log in.
Enrolling in a Class with a Class Code
To enroll in a Gizmos class with a Class Code, select Login/Enroll in the main navigation bar.
- Enter the Class Code at the bottom of the login window and select Enroll in Class.
- If you have a Gizmos account already, select Login Now to Enroll and enter your username and password.
- If you do not have an account, select Register Now to Enroll. Enter your name, choose a username and password, and select Submit.
Enrolling Students Using Student Self-Enroll Class Codes
Students can self-enroll in your class. Just provide them with the Class Code and the Gizmos web address, gizmos.explorelearning.com. On the website, they should select Login/Enroll and enter their Class Code.
The student will get two choices:
- I already have an ExploreLearning account, Login Now to Enroll
- I need to create an ExploreLearning account, Register Now to Enroll
If a student already has an account, they should select the first option, and log into their account to enroll in your class.
If the student does not have an account yet, they should select the second option. The student will then enter profile information, including a username and password, and select Submit. This will both create their account and enroll them in the class. Please keep in mind that usernames must be unique within our system. If a username is not available, you’ll need to select another.