https //fortnite.com/2fa sign in :
Your Epic Account ID is a unique identifier assigned to your Epic Games account during account creation. Unlike your account display name, Epic Account IDs cannot be changed and are not displayed to other users.
Locating your Epic Account ID on the web
- Go to www.epicgames.com.
- Click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- Sign into your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Your account ID is listed at the top of the Personal Details page.
Locating your Epic Account ID in Fortnite
- Open Fortnite.
- Select a game mode.
- From the lobby, open the main menu in the top right corner.
- Select settings.
- Select the account page.
- Your Epic Account ID can be found under the Account Info.
How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account using the web?
- Open www.epicgames.com.
- Click on Sign-in in the top right corner and sign into your Epic Games account.
- Hover over your display name and click Account.
- Click on Connected Accounts.
- Click on Connect for the account that you want to connect to your Epic account.
- Click on Link your account.
- A pop-up window will appear. Sign-in to your console account and confirm you want to connect your account.
- Click Continue.
- Your Epic Games account is now successfully connected to your console account.