https //fortnite.com/2fa :
Despite Epic Games’ best efforts, Fortnite Season 7 leaks have been pouring in since the start of the current season. With week two ready to start, it’s no surprise that the upcoming week’s Epic tasks have been leaked.
Leaks from Fortnite Season 7 are important for a number of reasons, the most important of which is that players can use them to scout out objectives and plan ahead with their squads. While many people like to go in and figure things out as they go, knowing exactly what to do ahead of time can save a lot of time and work.
All of the difficulties are listed here.
Before going through how to finish them, it’s a good idea to go over the number of tasks available and the awards that await players at the conclusion. This season, Epic tasks are worth more experience points than in prior seasons.
Players will receive 30,000 XP for completing each one.
There are seven to finish, bringing the total amount of experience points that can be earned to 210,000:
• Go to Corny Complex or Lazy Lake and look for chests – 0/7
• 0/500 – Explosive damage to opponents or structures
• Collect spray cans from Dirty Docks warehouses or Pleasant Park garages – 0/2
• Destroy satellite station equipment – 0/15
• Look for a graffiti-covered wall near Catty Corner or at Hydro 16 – 0/1
• Enter a UFO – 0/1 • Visit many identified sites in a single match – 0/5
Completing all Epic challenges in Fortnite Season 7 Week 2
1) Go to Corny Complex or Lazy Lake and look for chests.
It’s as easy as it sounds to finish this. Players must search Corny Complex or Lazy Lake for seven chests.
2) Explosive harm to opponents or structures of opponents
To complete this challenge, gamers must use rocket launchers or grenades.
3) Collect spray cans from Dirty Docks warehouses or Pleasant Park garages.
Finishing this challenge in Dirty Docks will be easier than completing it in Pleasant Park, where you will be exposed to the open while sprinting from home to home. The game requires players to access warehouses and interact with spray cans.
4) Destroy satellite station equipment
Disposing of IO equipment will be a breeze, and you’ll get some well-deserved retribution. Discovery Dish, Weep Woods Dish, Dampy Dish, Defiant Dish, Dinky Dish, Destined Dish, or Dockside Dish are all places where users can destroy equipment.