https //eshram.gov.in login : E-shram Portal Registration Login
The Government of India assumes responsibility for the Ministry of Labor and Employment. The Labor Ministry offers services to workers and workers in the unorganised industry. PM Narendra Modi starts the system and promotes service activities through the use of the digital platform.
The worker and labour sector can register in www.shramsuvidha.gov.in or on their official website.. The register is available at the official website. The portal of the eshram Card web is categorised as UAN Card. The government is distributing the cards to the workers and is called the single ID card.
Essential Documents for e-Shram Card:
The e-filling application for an e-Shram card will require documents that serve a specific purpose for uploading.
The Unorganized workers should submit the below-listed documents Online:
- Identity Proof like Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Active Private or Public Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- electricity bill
- The mobile number is linked with an Aadhar number.
The unorganized worker must be between 16years and 59 years and, they must not be before 26-08-2961 and after 25-08-2005.
Benefits Of CSC NDUW e-Shram Card
Government of India runs many schemes for the benefit of workers and laborers of the unorganized sector, but due to lack of knowledge and ignorance, they miss the opportunity to apply for welfare schemes and initiatives. Some of the benefits of e Shram Card are mentioned below:-
- Insurance cover under BHIM scheme Premium wave for 1 year Financial assistance Benefit under social security scheme Provide jobs Track migrant laborers workforce
- Insurance Cover under Bhima scheme
- Premimuim wave for 1 year
- Financial support
- Benefits under Social Sercurity Scheme
- Provide Jobs
- Track workforce of Migrant labors
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be Income Tax Payee
- Must be working in an unorganized sector
Steps to Register on e-Shram Portal
- Visit the website for registration: https://register.eshram.gov.in/#/user/self
- Enter your mobile number linked with Aadhar and the Captcha. Then click on Send OTP Button.
- On the next screen enter the OTP received on the mobile phone in the OTP Box.
- Click Submit.
- On the new page enter your Aadhar Number, Check the box