https //eservices.durban.gov.za/v2/ : eThekwini Municipality eServices
eServices is a self service facility that eThekwini Municipality offers to individuals, managing agents, companies and organisations.
You will need your ID number or Passport number (if you are a foreigner), your mobile number and email address to register. Once you have registered you can use the e-mail address and password you provided to Login and access the e-Services on the Portal
- Update account information
- Delivery of accounts by email
- Copy of previous accounts
- Residential Rates Rebate
How to use eServices
Follow these steps to start using eServices.
- Respond to activation email
- Update your profile
- Link accounts to emails
Each page in eServices has an expandable Instruction panel to help you
To register please click here to download and print the registration form. Fill in the form and fax it to +27 31 266 6054 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. It is important to respond to any activation email sent by eServices
How do I register on E portal?
- Click ‘Register Yourself’ button located at right side of the Home Page.
- Select the user type as ‘Individual’. Click Continue.
- Provide the following basic details: …
- Click ‘Continue’
- Fill in the following mandatory details: …
- After registration, …
- Enter the correct OTP to complete the registration process.
Customer Care Line: 031 324 5000
Fax Number: 031 324 5111
Monday to Friday: 07:30 to 16:30
Saturdays: 07:30 to 11:30