https //epraghna.com/student login :
Sri Chaitanya conducts Online Examinations of various kinds, e.g. Part Tests, Unit Tests, Practice Tests, Grand Tests etc. for all its students enrolled in Junior, Senior Colleges and Long Term students across all streams including IIT/ Engineering and Medical streams.
Sri Chaitanya has built in-house a state-of-the-art Online Examination Platform, named e-Praghna, which is hosted on secure Cloud infrastructural to empower it to perform at its best any-day anytime.
http //epraghna.com/student login : Live Updates
What is required by Students to Access e-Praghna:
– Internet connected Desktop/Laptop on Windows or Mac platform. Minimum Internet bandwidth required is 4-6 Mbps
-3G/4G Mobile phones. In this case, student should identify area with best 3G/4G signal strength and make arrangement to access from there.
– Where 4G is good
How to Login
• First you have to go to https://www.epraghna.com. After this you will have to go to student login.
• After this, E-Praghna admission number will have to be entered.
• Now you have to enter your registered mobile number. After this enter your user id and password.
• After this you have to click on sign in.
• If you have forgotten your password, you must first click on forgot password.
• After this you will get OTP on your mobile number.
• Enter this and generate your mind password.
E Praghna Website Benefits
• e praghna website benifits e praghna online portal is E Learning portal.
• With the help of e praghna, you can also take online classes.
• With the help of e praghna portal, you can also get your exam done online.
• With its help, you can also get information about apne online exam.
• With the help of this, you can take advantage of sari facility of online classes such as syllabus, e classes, timetable, etc.
E Praghna Student Registration
• For e praghna sign up, first you have to register online.
• For this you will first have to go to www.epraghna.com.
• After this, click on register for free.
• After this you have to click on sign up.
• After this you will have to enter your mobile number.
• Now enter otp, after this fill your student registration form online.
• Click on submit button.
• Now enter your username and password