https //epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee for online payment
Online fees Collection for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
This facility is available to all Internet banking users with transaction facility.
Please contact helpdesk for any fee payment related queries.
Fee can be paid by following modes:
1. Offline: Through deposit of cash or Union Bank Cheques at any of the Union Bank branches in India.
2. Online: Through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking of any major commercial Bank by Logging in to the link provided on Union Bank of India website i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
3. Mobile Banking: Through any Bank’s mobile banking application installed in your smart phone selecting IMPS option- Payment to Merchant (P2M).
4. PoS: PoS terminals will be installed by the Bank at the Schools wherever there is no nearby branch of Union Bank of India. Each school will nominate one school staff for collection of fee through PoS at School level.
KV Helpdesk :
Union Bank of India, Saket branch ,
A – 2/92 Saket, New Delhi – 110017
IP – 545802 , Telephone : 011-29552032 / 33
Email : helpdesk
Union Fee Pay, a fee collection solution offered by Union Bank of India, is a set of solutions offered to Educational Institutions. Union Fee Pay takes care of all fee components applicable to each and every student i.e. Tuition Fee, VVN Fee, Computer Fee etc.
Features and Benefits
1. Entire Fee of all Vidyalayas pan-India will be collected by Union Bank of India
2. Fee can be paid through Offline as well as Online modes.
3. Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through Any Credit Card or Any Bank Debit Card or Any Bank Internet Banking.
4. Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can make payment of their Vidyalaya fee through any Bank Mobile Banking Application in their Smartphone.
5. Students/Parents/Stakeholders of KVS can visit any branch of Union Bank of India across the country for the payment of Vidyalaya fee.
6. Easy Reconciliation for Vidyalayas.
7. Automated Calculation of Fee of every student.
When can I pay fees?
A. Fees will be collected throughout the year as under:
1. Quarter fee– In the calendar months of January, April, July & October every year for the respective quarters. These months will be the major fee collection months.
2. Arrear fee*– In subsequent months to aforesaid months or with the next quarter fee. Arrear fee can be paid only to a maximum of one Academic year.
3. Advance Fee– Only in the calendar months of January, April, July, and October. Advance fee can be paid only to a maximum of one Academic year fee or Annual fee.
4. New Admission fee*– Any time during the year.
How can I pay the fee at any of the Union Bank branches if I have lost/misplaced the challanreceived from School
A. First you have to generate challan copy by Logging in to the link provided on Union Bank of India website i.e. www.unionbankofindia.co.in or Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in using student’s unique ID and D.O.
B and click on the menu- “generate challan” or by contacting your class teacher. Then you can visit any of the Union Bank branches along with the challan for making fee payment