https //epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in :
Now you can view, download, and print your Kerala electricity bill using the KSEB bill view page in the Kerala State Electricity Board official website – www.kseb.in
Details you need to view your KSEB bill are,
• Your electrical section
• Your consumer number
Forgot your consumer number and electrical section? Forget the fact that you forgot those details. You can find both your electrical section and 13 digit consumer number using your mobile number.
https //epay.kwa.kerala.gov.in Online Payment
How to pay KSEB Electricity Bill Online?
1. Visit the KSEB Web Self Service Portal — https://wss.kseb.in
2. Click on Quick Pay.
3. Enter either your Consumer No. or Registered mobile number associated with the Consumer No.
4. Now Click on Submit to see the bill.
Verify the bill details.
6. Enter the desired amount in the Bill Amount box.
7. Click on Proceed to Payment.
8. Select your desired method for Payment (Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card).
9. Click on Pay Now.
10. Now make the payment by entering in the details for your Bank Account/Credit/Debit Card.
11. Once the payment is made, you will receive a receipt for the successful payment of KSEB Electricity Bill.
For support and assistance, Mail to: cc************@ks**.in OR Call: 0471-2555544 [24X7 Customer Care Center]
Pay KSEB Bill Through e-Wallets
You can pay your latest KSEB Electricity bill using Bharat Bill Payment system enabled apps/ web sites like Phonepe, Google Pay, Paytm, Mobikwik, Payu, Amazon pay etc. Follow the below-given steps to pay the KSEB bill through e-Wallets.
Open the e-wallet app or visit the e-wallet website
You will find the pay ‘Electricity’ bill section on the page. Click on it
Enter the state in which you reside. In this case, you will have to choose Kerala
Select the electricity board, which will be KSEB in this case
Enter your consumer number
Click on ‘fetch bill’. The amount payable will be displayed on your screen.
Proceed to pay the bill. Follow the instructions and your payment will be completed.
KSEB Online Bill Payment Charges
Netbanking – Rs. 3.20 + Service Tax Rs.0.40 = Rs. 3.60
Debit Card – 0.70% of bill amount + Service Tax 0.08% = 0.78% of bill amount
Credit Card – 0.90% of bill amount + Service Tax 0.11% = 1.01% of bill amount
Direct Net Banking for South Indian Bank / Canara Bank / Federal Bank account holders – No transaction charges