https //enroll.goguardian.com Code : Getting Started With GoGuardian Admin Code
To new teachers, counselors, and administrators
Before you can get up-and-running using GoGuardian products, your organization’s GoGuardian Super User admin must add your email address in Org Management as described below. Once added, you will receive a confirmation email from GoGuardian indicating that you may now sign in.
If you are unsure of your account’s status, please contact your GoGuardian administrator or IT department.
Create / Manage Individual User Accounts
Adding an additional GoGuardian user within https://manage.goguardian.com allows additional school administrators to sign into GoGuardian and use different GoGuardian products. Follow this guide to create and manage additional accounts.Adding an additional GoGuardian user within https://manage.goguardian.com allows additional school administrators to sign into GoGuardian and use different GoGuardian products. Follow this guide to create and manage additional accounts.
If you’re unable to sign in to your GoGuardian account it could mean that your organization hasn’t yet granted you access as a user on their GoGuardian account. Being unable to sign in can be frustrating, but a resolution can be quick and painless depending on your situation.
Once you have created a classroom, you can add students at any time. If you imported your classroom from Google, or synced your classroom from Clever or ClassLink, skip ahead to the bottom of this article.
- Classroom sessions will not start until there is at least one student enrolled in the classroom
- Students added during active classroom sessions will not appear until the following session
- Classrooms are limited to 115 students.
To enroll students, select the classroom you want to add them to from the main page of your dashboard, then click on the “Students” tab. On the “Students” tab, click the Add Students button. You will be given the three options for how to enroll students. Read on to find out more about each method.
- By Enroll Code
- By Email Address
- By CSV File Upload
Alternatively, you may import or sync classes from Student Information Systems, including:
- Google Classroom
By Enroll Code
Using the enroll code option, you can quickly add students who are signed in and currently in your classroom.
- In the Students section, click the Add Students button
- Click the Use code option
- You will be given a six-digit alphanumeric code that is unique to your classroom.
- Then, have your students visit enroll.goguardian.com and enter the classroom code.
- Once your students have entered the code, navigate back to the Students section of your classroom. You may need to refresh the page.
- Under Pending Enrollment, approve the new students by clicking the Enroll All button or approve each student individually.
The enroll code for each class can be accessed at any time by clicking the Add Students button, then selecting the Use code option.
By Email Address
You can add students by email address whether or not they are currently logged into their Chromebooks. To do this, choose the Add emails option.
- In the Students tab, click the Add Students button
- Click the Add emails option
- Enter an email address
- Click Add Another Email or hit enter to add additional email addresses
- Finally, click Add Students
Additional students can be added using this method at any time.