https //enjazit.com.sa/visa person/get applicant data :
Enjaz is an electronic visa application for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that is transmitted immediately to the KSA Embassy, which is specified in the invitation letter. In order to secure a visa for business growth, employment, or to visit a family member who is employed in the Kingdom, the applicant must provide an appropriate invitation letter from the host organisation.
The consulate specified in the letter must be the same as the one to which you are submitting your application. The printed Enjaz receipt will also need to be presented with all of the other paperwork that you submit to the consulate in order to be considered complete.
It is possible to approach the Enjaz application in two different ways. You have two options: you can submit the application yourself online, or you can go through a Saudi Arabian embassy-approved company that works closely with the embassy on a daily basis to submit the application on your behalf.
This procedure is not intended for the application of a tourist visa, for which the Saudi government has now established a separate Saudi evisa webpage through which applicants can submit their applications.
What Types of Saudi Arabia Visas Can Be Applied for Through Enjazit Online?
The Saudi Embassy issues 14 different types of visas to citizens of Saudi Arabia. As part of the application procedure, some of them need you to register on Enjazit, which you may do online.
Applications must be filed through one of the embassy’s authorised visa offices, which are registered with Enjaz, in order to be considered.
The visa types granted via Enjazit include:
- Government Visit Visa
- Diplomatic Missions and Organizations
- Business Visit Visa
- Employment Visa
- Residence Visa
- Newborn Visa
- Extension of Exit /Re-entry Visa
- Family Visit Visa
- Companion Visa
- Personal Visit Visa
- Student Visa
Saudi Tourist visa and Hajj visa applicants of allowed nations can apply for visas online or on arrival at any one of Saudi Arabia’s international airports. If you are transiting through Saudi Arabia, and there is a gap of 12 hours or more between your connecting flights, you might have to get a transit visa.
What is the procedure for registering for the Enjazit Visa?
The first order of business is to have a recent passport-sized, coloured photograph of the applicant, against a white background. According to the visa norms, the photo should be 2” x 2” in size, with a full face view, where the person is facing the camera directly. This passport-size photo has to be uploaded in your Enjazit application, and may have to be cropped to to fit the box.
- Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/
- Choose the category “Individual”
- Choose “Application for Visa from Saudi Missions Abroad”
- Fill out the application form
- Scan and upload the same photo that you have submitted with the PDF form
- Choose your Saudi visa type, according to your letter of invitation
- Choose the right Saudi mission according to your letter. Too find out how, see our page.
- Submit your application and pay the visa fee through an accepted mode of payment
- Take a printout of the Enjaz application form and payment receipt and attach to your application package sent to the Saudi Consular section.
Who Qualifies for the Saudi Arabia Enjaz Application?
Applicants from eligible countries (apart from Hajj visa applicants) need to follow the Enjaz procedure. Tourists from certain countries that are not eligible also need to apply for a visa through the Saudi embassy. Here are some of the eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age or accompanied by an adult guardian
- A passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months after your visit to the KSA
- Any additional requirements needed by the applicable Saudi Embassy
How to Check Enjazit Visa Status Online?
- Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/
- In the “Query” section, go to “Searching For” and choose “Applied Application” or “Visa using the Application Number”
- Enter your visa application number
- Provide your passport number
- Enter the randomly generated code and click on “Search.”
On the next page you will be able to see your Enjazit visa stamping status. If the page shows all visa details, your visa has been issued. If an error message is seen, it means your visa is yet to be approved.
You can also check for the application status through this method:
- Go to https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetApplicantData
- Enter your details, such as current nationality, passport number, visa type and arrival destination
- Enter the random image code
- Click on “Perform the Search.”