https //e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat Anganwadi Appointment 2023
Applicants who meet the necessary criteria are able to submit their applications electronically till November 30th using the website e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
The Department of Woman and Child Development in the state of Gujarat is currently inviting online applications for more than 10,000 positions of Anganwadi Workers and Anganwadi Helpers. Prospective applicants have the opportunity to submit their applications for these positions through the official website e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
Eligible applicants for these jobs are female candidates between the ages of 18 and 33, who have resided in the village for a minimum duration of one year.
The deadline for application submission is November 30th.
The minimum educational criterion for Anganwadi Worker positions is a completion of Class 12 or an equivalent qualification. On the other hand, for Anganwadi Helper jobs, the minimum requirement is a completion of Class 10.
The monthly salary for workers is set at ₹10,000, while helpers receive a monthly salary of ₹5,000.
How to Apply
The following are the steps to complete the online application process for the Gujarat Anganwadi Recruitment in 2023.
1. The initial step is accessing the official website of the Gujarat Women and Child Development Department, which may be found at www.e-hrms.gujarat.gov.in.
2. Proceed to Step 2 by navigating to the homepage and locating the recruitment tab.
3. In the third step, navigate to the recruitment section and select the Apply option.
4. Upon selecting the apply tab, users will be automatically routed to a separate webpage.
5. Proceed to select the hyperlink corresponding to the desired region of application.
6. Proceed to step 6 by carefully reviewing the provided information and thereafter selecting the “agree” option.
7. Proceed to Step 7 by meticulously completing all the requested information in the form and subsequently selecting the submit option.
8. Upon providing all necessary information, proceed to upload the photograph and signature.
9. Proceed to remit the required fee and obtain a hard copy of the application for future reference.