https //discord.com/activate : QR Code Login Discord.com
To activate Discord account on the mobile device, login into discord.com/activate, type in either 1) your email address or 2) phone number that has been officially verified to your Discord account in the first text box.
If you’re on a desktop or mobile device, you can directly open the Discord app on your device! (You can learn more information on downloading the app here.)
Once you’re at the login page, type in either 1) your email address or 2) phone number that has been officially verified to your Discord account in the first text box.
Note: You will need to verify your phone number to your Discord account before using phone number login! Click here to learn how to verify your phone number to your Discord account.
In the second box, type the password associated with your account!
Now that you’ve registered and verified your account, you can follow these steps below to login to your app if you’re ever logged out!
QR Code Login
If you would like to conveniently and securely login into the Discord desktop client, you can also use the QR Code Login feature via the Discord mobile app to do so.
- In order to use QR Code Login, start by logging into your Discord account on the mobile device.
- Then open the User Settings menu by pressing your profile icon in the bottom left corner.
- Once you’ve been redirected to the Overview page, select the Scan QR Code option to enable your camera mode for the QR scan.
Note: The app will ask for camera permissions on your mobile device in order to scan the QR Code!
- Simply align the box with the QR code on the computer screen after activating the scanner. After that, your mobile device will prompt you to validate your Discord account.
Creating An Account
- If you’d like to create a Discord account and start using the app, you can download Discord via your mobile device:
- Once the app is fully installed, tap on the app icon to launch the app.
- If this is your first time using Discord, press Register to create your account. You’ll need to enter:
- a username
- your email address or phone number
- a password
- Once you’ve finished entering this account information, you can then select “Create an account” to start using Discord.
Setting Up An Account
To set up your account, tap on your profile icon in the bottom right hand corner. This will take you to your User Settings where you can select various options to personalize your account.
Changing Your Avatar
- If you’d like to change your avatar, you can tap on the photo icon to change your profile picture.
- After you’ve selected your desired photo, you can adjust the image by zooming in or out of the photo. Then, select the Choose option in the bottom right to reflect the changes.
- The image preview will now be reflected in your profile. If it’s to your liking, pressing Save in the upper right corner will save your changes.