https //data.swasthya sathi.gov.in : Swasthya Sathi West Bengal
Swasthya Sathi” was announced in Cabinet No – 2625 dated 17th February, 2016, and Finance Department notification no – 1104-F (P) dated 25th February, 2016.
The scheme was officially launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of West Bengal on 30th December 2016.
Main Features of the Scheme:
- Basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care up to Rs. 5 lakh per annum per family.
- Paperless, Cashless, Smart Card based.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered.
- There is no cap on the family size and Parents from both the Spouse are included. All dependent physically challenged persons in the family are also covered.
- The entire premium is borne by the State Government and no contribution from the beneficiary.
- Online Swathya Sathi Smart card is provided to each family on the day of Enrolment. Smart Card captures the details of the family members , Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, SECC ID.
- Management of the scheme is in paperless IT platform from day one.
- Online empanelment & gradation of Hospitals based on the services and infrastructure available
- 100% online Pre-authorisation with turn around time of 24 Hrs.
- SMS triggers and instant alerts to the beneficiaries on blocking of card
- Real-time uploading of E-health record of the beneficiaries on discharge
- Claim reimbursement to the hospital with TAT of 30 days else interest are being charged for delayed payment.
- 24X7 toll free Call Centre (18003455384) with feedback option
- Online grievance monitoring Mechanism
- Online triggers and alerts to detect probable frauds with escalation matrix..
- Android based Swasthya Sathi Mobile app for assistance to the beneficiaries
Swasthya Sathi Official Mobile App is available in Google Play Store with Swasthya Sathi Name and Swasthya Sathi Logo. User can download the App in Android Mobile Phone and submit the user experience in Google Play Store. If it is already installed, you can update the App from Google Play Store.
Swasthya Sathi App is a flagship scheme launched by Hon’ble CM of West Bengal to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled government and private hospitals.
The Swasthya Sathi App involves the following features
a. Empanelled private and pubic hospitals
b. Information of Doctors
c. Hospital Facility details
d. Hospital Services
e. Swasthya Sathi Packages
f. URN Verification
g. Photo Gallery
h. Video Gallery
i. Other information about Swasthya Sathi
Deposit the Swasthya Sathi Card within 24 hours from Hospitalization, else the cost have to be borne by the Beneficiary.
You can also call our 24×7 Call Centre – 1800 345 5384 (Toll Free)
Payment for transport under SWASTHYA SATHI is limited to Rs. 200/- only per hospitalisation, and Rs. 2000/- in a policy year. However if the treatment is done in any Government Hospital through Swasthya Sathi card additional transport allowance is provided and beneficiary will get Rs 400/- to Rs 700/- as Transport allowance.