The vaccination of those aged 18-44 in the priority list will begin on Monday (May 17). They can register themselves for the vaccine online from Saturday.
Download Co-Win Mobile App for All Types of Vaccines and Certificates
Registration for vaccination for all those aged above 18 will begin on the website https://covid19.kerala.gov.in/vaccine/
https //covid 19.kerala.gov.in/vaccine registration : Live Updates
How to Register for the Vaccine in Kerala
1. First Open the Site https://covid19.kerala.gov.in/vaccine/
2. Enter your Mobile Number and click Get OTP.
3. You will receive a 6 digit OTP to your Mobile Number.
4. After entering the OTP you will go to next page where you have to enter the ID Details for Vaccination.
5. Fill out all your information like district, name, gender, year of birth, nearest vaccinationcentre and reference ID received while registering on CoWIN portal
6. Upload medical certicate of diseases other than COVID-19 (A list of medical conditions eligible for priority vaccination, and a pro forma of the certicate are provided on the Health Department’s website)
7. Click the Submit Button on the Page after uploading all the supporting documents.
8. The SMS regarding the appointment, Aadhaar or any other identication card, and medical certicate (of comorbid condition) should be produced at the vaccination centre.
Comorbid Conditions eligible for priority vaccination
• Heart disease with hospital admission in the past one year
• Post cardiac transplant or left ventricular assist device
• Patients with less than 40% ejection fraction
• Moderate or severe valvular heart disease
• Congenital heart disease with pulmonary hypertension
• Coronary artery disease with diabetes or hypertension that required bypass surgery or angioplasty
• Angina and hypertension or diabetes
• Stroke with hypertension and diabetes (CT scan/MRI report mandatory for this category)
• Diabetes for more than 10 years with hypertension
• Kidney/liver/hematopoietic stem cell transplant: Recipient or on waiting list
• Kidney disease on dialysis
• Prolonged use of steroids or immunosuppressant medications
• Decompensated cirrhosis
• Severe respiratory disease with hospitalizations in past two years
• Diagnosis of any cancer on or after July 1, 2020, or currently on any cancer therapy
• Sickle cell disease/bone marrow failure/aplastic anemia/thalassemia major
• Primary immunodeciency diseases/ HIV infection
• Persons with disabilities due to intellectual disabilities/muscular dystrophy/acid attack with involvement of the respiratory system. Persons with disabilities with high support needs. Multiple disabilities including deaf-blindness
Source : Manorama News
Procedure to Download Co-Win Mobile App & Download Link
Let us see the online procedure to download the Co-Win Mobile App.
• The user should first visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
• After downloading the application, the applicants should upload their photo identity documents for the self-registration process.
• Upload government photo identity or do an Aadhaar authentication.
• The authentication can happen in various ways, such as biometrics, OTP, or demographics.
• After getting registered, the applicant will get the date and time for vaccination.
• The system then sends a reminder SMS to reach the allotted date and time for vaccination.