https //caweb.sba.gov Login : How do I access Caweb SBA?
Access your SBA account login for loans, grants, or contracting. For Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) borrowers whose lender is participating in direct forgiveness, you can use the direct forgiveness application portal (directforgiveness.sba.gov) to apply after August 4, 2021. For borrowers whose PPP lender is not participating in direct forgiveness, you must contact your lender for instructions on how to apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
Create Borrower Account
If you already have a loan number and it is associated with your SSN, you may create a CAFS Borrower account as follows: (Commercial accounts are not allowed and any and all information needs to be obtained from the servicing center listed on your statement).
1. Go to https://caweb.sba.gov/
2. Click on the link above the sign in box that says: Not Enrolled?
3. Fill in the appropriate information.
a) Account type is Borrower.
b) When entering your address enter the zip code first then click on “Lookup Zip.” This will auto fill the city & state. Do not alter the
c) The country code will be 1 in the phone number field.
4. The Financial Commitment ID will be your loan number (Note: You cannot create an account with an application number).
5. After submission,
a) Login using the User ID and Password that you created
b) Send a PIN to your landline/mobile/email.
c) Type the PIN in and click “Verify PIN” (Note: Do not hit the “Enter” key or it will not work).
View Loans List
Once Logged In,
1. Click on the word “Borrower” in the blue bar near the top of the screen on the left.
2. Click on “Borrower Search.”
3. Click any available loan number hyperlink.
SBA disaster loan application login and account portal (for non-COVID physical or economic losses)
Use non-COVID-19 disaster loan assistance (disasterloanassistance.sba.gov) to complete your application or review your account for:
- Home and Personal Property Loans
- Business Physical Disaster Loans
- EIDL (non-COVID-19)
- Military Reservists EIDL
SBA disaster loan payments
To make a payment on a loan serviced by SBA including SBA disaster loans, you can set up and manage online payments at Pay.gov.
How to check account status for existing SBA loan borrowers
Existing borrowers can use SBA Capital Access Financial System (CAFS) (caweb.sba.gov) to monitor the status of the following loan types:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- All SBA disaster loans including COVID-19 EIDL and physical loss loans
- 7(a) loans
- 504 loans
SBA certification account login and other federal contractor programs
- To apply for the 8(a) Business Development program and the Mentor-Protégé program, use certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the Women-owned Small Business and Economically Disadvantaged Women-owned Small Business federal contracting programs, use beta.certify.sba.gov.
- To apply for the HUBZone program, use the SBA General Login System (GLS) (eweb.sba.gov/gls). (See HUBZone program (www.sba.gov/hubzone) to ensure you have all the required documents in the proper format.)
- Federal contractors also need to create an account in SAM.gov.