https //camview.mygeeni.com Login QR Code : How to setup Doorscreen CW013/CW014 via QR code mode?
For set up the Geeni smart cameras first, you have to follow the below instructions after that follow the setup process.
- Know your Wi-Fi network and password.
- Make sure your mobile device is running iOS® 8 or higher or Android™ 4.1× or higher.
- Make sure you’re connecting to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. (Geeni can’t connect to 5GHz networks).
1. Download the Geeni app from App Store or Google Play.
2. Register an account on your Geeni app & log in to the App.
For registration in Geeni App follow the below instructions.
- After downloading the Geeni app open it & go to the register option.
- (For registration you must have a mobile number or any email address active as you’ll receive verification code)
- Enter your mobile number with your country code or your email address & after that enter the verification code.
- Now you need to create a password & confirm it.
- Log in the app.
3. Plug in the device and reset it.
Open the Geeni app & add your device you can add the devices easy mode & AP mode
4. For easy mode:
- In the Geeni app, on the top right corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Video Camera”. and click on Geeni wi-fi camera.
- Make sure the indicator light on the device is blinking Red, shows that the device is ready to connect. If not, follow instructions to Reset the device so that indicator light should blink red, then press “Yes, It’s blinking red”.
- Enter your Wi-Fi network and password.
- The Geeni app will try to connect to your device. During this time, the camera will beep, continue blinking Red, and then will turn solid Blue.
5. For back up Ap mode:
- Make sure the device is blinking red.
- In the Geeni app, on the top corner of the Devices screen, click (+). Choose “Video Camera “. and select Geeni Wi-Fi Camera & Choose “QR Code” in the top corner.
- Click Next and enter your Wi-Fi details.
- Scan the QR Code with the camera.
- If you heard the camera beep, press “I heard the beep” and it will add your camera.
Also Read : aetnamedicare.com Register Now
How to setup Doorscreen CW013/CW014 via QR code mode?
.To set up your Doorscreen CW013/CW014 via QR code mode, please follow the instructions below:
- If Easy mode fails, make sure the red indicator light is blinking. If it’s not, reset the smart doorbell by inserting the reset pin into the reset button.
- Hold it in for 10 seconds. On the application click the “+” icon on the upper left corner of the application.
- Then select Smart Doorbell. It will then ask you if the device is on and make sure the indicator light is flashing quickly or a prompt tone is heard. Then click “Advanced”.
- on the upper left corner of the Geeni application. Select QR code. It will take you back to the previous screen this time tap on “Next step”.
- And then enter the WiFi Password for your 2.4Ghz connection.
- Scan the QR code using your doorbell camera, you should hear a beep then on the app tap on “I heard the Beep”.
- It will take you to the progress screen where you can see the status of connection.