https //boots.recova-19.com Activate Test : In-store COVID-19 PCR Testing Service
ReCoVa-19 offer a digital platform to manage the operation of COVID-19 testing service
You should log into the Recova-19 portal to check if your results are available as results typically take up to 48 hours before they become available. If it’s been over 48 hours since your swab appointment and your results are not available on the portal, please call Boots Customer Care on 0345 121 2837. To view customer care opening hours please visit, www.boots.com/contact-us.
The certificate for a negative test will include your full name, Date of Birth, passport number, test date, laboratory details and the signature of the report approver at the laboratory.
There are many different reasons why you may want to have a COVID-19 swab test. Maybe you’re travelling abroad, you need a test for work or you’re attending a social event. Our In-store COVID-19 PCR Testing Service is a convenient way to get a nose and throat swab PCR test to check for a current COVID-19 infection.
This service is not suitable for anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, or anyone who thinks they may have COVID-19. Please don’t book an appointment or come into store if you, anyone in your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID-19 or you have been told to isolate after contact with a person that has tested positive for COVID-19. Instead stay at home and follow the latest government guidance.
Simply fill in a registration form, upload your ID and enter your payment details on the Recova-19 portal by clicking Order now. Where there are two or more people accessing the service, you are able order tests using the family booking facility on ReCoVa-19. Please note, the consent for booking and viewing results must be given to the lead booker prior to using this facility.
After this step, you’ll receive an email link to book your appointment online at your selected Boots store. Full payment will only be taken once you arrive in store for your appointment.
After your appointment, your swab will be sent to a laboratory for PCR testing. Typically, within 48 hours of the test arriving at the lab, you’ll get an email to let you know the results are ready to view, and if negative you’ll be able to download or email the result certificate.
How it works
1 Order your test online through the Recova-19 portal then book your appointment online
Register your details, and upload your ID.*
2 Visit your chosen Boots store for your swab test
A member of our team will swab your nose and the back of your throat. Your swab will then be sent to the laboratory to be tested.
3 Get your results
Typically, within 48 hours of your test, you will receive an email to let you know your results are ready.
Please read this information carefully before coming in for your appointment.
• You are required to upload a form of photo ID on to the ReCoVa-19 portal to verify your identity. If travelling, this MUST be a passport, for other reasons any form of Photo ID is accepted
• It is important to ensure your full name, date of birth and if travelling the passport number are entered correctly on the ReCoVa-19 portal, as this is what will appear on your COVID-19 test certificate.
• If you, anyone in your household or support bubble have any symptoms of COVID-19, or think they may have COVID-19, please don’t come into store for your appointment. Instead, please call the store to cancel your appointment, stay at home and follow the latest government guidance
• Remember to wear a face mask or covering and maintain social distancing whilst in store. We’re doing all we can in store to help keep our customers and colleagues safe. Find out more about safer appointments at Boots
• It’s very important that you arrive in store at the correct time for your appointment. If you’re late, we can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to re-schedule your appointment
• You should not eat, drink, smoke or vape at least 30 minutes before having a test, to reduce the risk of spoiling the test.