https //bit.ly/Redeem Club Special : Registration & Online Account Help – Sam’s Club
Instant Savings are redeemed at the time of purchase in club and online (if product is available). Pickup orders are also eligible for Instant Savings.
To Redeem Instant Savings:
- Simply bring an item to the register, and once it’s scanned, the discount will be deducted automatically from the total. No paper coupons to clip, save, or keep track!
- Once redeemed, Instant Savings are applied to a purchase and then immediately removed from your account (some items have limits).
- Any redeemed Instant Savings are listed with the amount on the receipt.
To Receive a Savings Summary:
- Your purchase receipt is the best resource to quickly see Instant Savings redeemed and how much you saved.
- The Instant Savings account page is a great resource to see your Instant Savings activity. From the account page, see how many offers you currently have available and how much you have saved in the last 12 months.
- Instant Savings offer does not redeem, there could be several reasons:
- The Instant Savings offer has expired.
- The Instant Savings offer is not active.
- The Instant Savings offer already has been redeemed by another cardholder on your Membership.
- Your Membership Cardholder number is not valid.
- If your Membership account is reported as LOST, STOLEN, DELETED or REVOKED- Instant Savings will not be loaded to your account.
Members must be signed in to apply a promo code and complete checkout.
1.) During checkout, select the Add an offer code link
2.) Enter the code and select Apply
3.) A succesful code application will show the discount in the Estimated savings
How to create a SamsClub.com account?
Creating an online account provides Sam’s Club members with additional benefits and capabilities that are only offered through our online shopping experience:
From the Sign in page, select Register your membership
Confirm your Membership information using the form and select Continue
Your ZIP code should match the information listed with your Membership at the club and your email address will become your login ID.
How do I sign in and out of my online account?
Sign in right of the search bar at the top of any page.
Complete the two required fields, email and password.
- If you already have a membership, but this is your first time shopping online; you must register your membership to create your online account.
- If you have the Sam’s Club app, your account is already created.
To Sign out:
Highlight the Your account dropdown arrow at the right of the Search bar and select Sign Out at the bottom of the account options.