https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate : How do I watch Kayo on Samsung TV?
Activate Kayo on your device with Auth.streamotion.au/activate and binge watch with AUTH Streamotion. Visit the official website and follow the activation procedure
https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate Samsung TV
1. Login to Kayo using login details on your compatible TV.
2. Grab your smart phone, tablet or PC and go to auth.streamotion.au/activate.
3. Enter the code displayed.
4. Once you enter the correct code your device will be activated
5. Select your profile and enjoy!!!
How do I watch Kayo on Samsung TV?
Find out how to watch Kayo on Samsung TV here:
- Samsung TV
- The next step is downloading the Kayo app on your compatible Samsung TV
- Once you’ve downloaded the Samsung TV app and have an active Kayo subscription, open the Kayo app on your home screen and select ‘Sign In’
- Use your smartphone or tablet to scan the QR code displayed on your TV and select the pop-up that appears to be taken to https://auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
- Your 8 digit code will be pre-populated, select confirm
- You may be asked to enter your login credentials, then your TV will login
- Select the program you want to watch then kick back and relax!
Supportable Devices to Access Binge on TV?
3. Apple TVs.
4. Android smart TVs.
6. Google Chromecast
7. Telstra TV.
8. Android smartphones and tablets.
What is the Telstra $10 off Kayo for 12 months offer?
The $10 off Kayo for 12 months offer is exclusively available to Telstra consumer post-paid customers through their Telstra Offers Hub who are new or returning to Kayo.
That means you can subscribe to a Kayo Basic subscription for $15/month for 12 months or a Kayo Premium subscription for $25/month for 12 months. This offer is a month to month subscription, so you can cancel at any time
Who is eligible for the Telstra $10 off Kayo for 12 months offer?
The Telstra $10 off Kayo for 12 months offer is available to all Telstra consumer customers who are new or returning to Kayo.
This offer is not available to existing Kayo customers or Telstra business customers. This offer can only be redeemed once per customer.
Can this be applied with other offers?
The Telstra $10 off for 12 months cannot be applied in conjunction with any other Kayo Sports offers. This offer can be purchased via direct billing (credit card) and Pay with Telstra payment options however it is not available via Apple third party billing.
To Airplay the BINGE app from your iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV
Set up your Apple TV and connect it to your TV via HDMI cable.
Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi. This is important for this to work.
Swipe down your Apple device screen and click on the “Airplay” icon and select your TV name from the device on the same WiFi as your iDevice.
Instantly, the BINGE video will be Airplay to your TV screen if the setup is properly configured as stated here.
Once this is done you can control the video on your device. The device forward, backward, and volume button can be controlled with the aid of the device air-playing.
Here is how to download, install and view auth.streamotion.com.au activate code for Telstra TV
Go to the Telstra TV app store, search for “BINGE”, download and install the app.
Navigate to downloaded apps and launch the “BINGE” app. Select “Sign In” once the app opens.
You will see an instruction ushering you to go to www.auth.streamotion.com.au/activate and the activation code to authorize the BINGE app on the Telstra TV.
Visit auth.streamotion.com.au/activate on your computer or phone browser.
Enter the “Streamotion Activation Code” on your Telstra TV screen and follow the instruction on the screen.
The auth.streamotion.com.au/activate activation code on your TV screen will automatically refresh itself and you will be able to start watching your favourite BINGE show or event.