https //aprtacitizen.epragathi.org/ :
With the help of COVID-19, which was a security breach, the tests for a Learner’s Licence (LLR) and a Fresh Driving Licence (FDL) were halted. These tests have now resumed, according to Deputy Transport Commissioner G.C. Raja Ratnam.
Those who had planned to take the test during May and June, but could not attend due to COVID-19 regulations, could take their tests between July 15 and the day of the test, if they asked for special permission. They are able to book their slots at a later date as well. Log on to the website www.aprtacitizen.epragathi.org and book your test slots if you are planning to take it.
How to Download Driving Licence & LLR
Be sure to verify that you meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying for a new LLR. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Aadhaar cardholders must be at least 16 years of age or above to apply for a motor cycle without gears (MCWG).
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older to apply for “Non-Transport Category”.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age to apply for “Transport Category”. Additionally, the applicant must have a valid Non-Transport category Driver’s License with the relevant Non-Transport category for one year or more.
- Consent/declaration by parent or guardian is required if the applicant is under the age of 18.
- An applicant over the age of 50 must also submit a completed Form 1A (Medical Certificate).
- It is necessary for those who intend to apply for the Transport category vehicle class to attach the Form 1A (Medical Certificate) regardless of age.
- Applicant’s educational qualification should be an 8th pass for applying LLR for the Transport category class of vehicle.
- To use LLR services, the applicant will have to pay a fee.
- The first-time Learner’s Licence applicant must take and pass the computer-based LLR test.
- Applicants who are differently-abled are only eligible to apply for Invalid Carriage class of a vehicle and will need to provide their Driving Ability Certificate and Disability ID Card/Certificate.
AP Learners Licence Online Form
- To find out about learning licences, you should go to the “Licence” menu and click on “Learner’s Licence (LLR)”. The link to the “Apply for Learner’s Licence” is just above here.
- For the Next page, pick the application type that you most closely fit, and continue to the Next page.
- Next Button will take you to LLR Online Application Form in LLR Online
- In order to get this job, you will have to provide all of the necessary details such as Aadhaar number, qualification, blood group, and mobile number.
- You will have to pay the application fee after completing all the required information.
- The confirmation and application number will appear after you have successfully paid the fees.
- Go to a nearby RTO location to take the Printout, and go online to finish the test.
- Your LLR is finished processing and you will be able to collect it within a day or two once you clear the RTO Exam